The Official FIRE Mark Richt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone calling for Richt to be fired is a moron. First of all 99.99% of the people on this message board have never been on the UM campus, let alone have the IQ to pass the entrance exam to attend the university. Second, 100% of the message board clowns advocating Richt's firing never strapped on a jock in their life, and if they did even the child's size jock would be too big.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
This is epic failure at its finest. And Lord save me, I drank that kool-aid for 2yrs. But I was there tonight in person to watch this travesty. He’s done, no amount of an OC, OL Coach, ST Coach, and QB Coach is going to save this sh** show. The only way to fix this is to eat that massive buyout and go after Butch, and pray he doesn’t laugh in our faces. This may cost us $5 million a season for Davis to come back. I just hope he keeps Manny

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
'we are one special player away'

OK, who would that be?

Aaron Rodgers?

Really.... who the f knows? Do our wide receivers suck? NO...Do our running backs lack talent? NO (Only homer, love him but he is mediocre) Is our offense line poor? YES .... but was so was Johnny Manzel and Backer MayFields... Is our defense good? YES.... Do Malik and Nkosi get the ball to our Play mackers...NO!!!!!!!!!!

FYI...Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady were ****** college QBs.

I blame the players, the rain and the fans for the azzclown Shichtshow last night

Advertisement
No, start the cancer treatment with Flake James, then corch Bicht and his shichtshow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back