The Official FIRE Mark Richt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Good thing none of you have an actual say on the matter... he is 24-10 with a QB he inherited that cannot hit the side of a barn. For the millennials out there.... the side of barn is a fancy cool looking warehouse.

With the the talent we have have down here... we are one special player away. To provide prospective RS was 28-22, AG was 32-25...

Ask yourself the following, how long did it take us to get a half way decent coach? The answer is 17 years ... so keep your short sighted **** to yourself... feel free to criticize but stop call for coaches head every time we lose.... unless losing becomes a chronic problem the fire Richt thread adds zero value to helping us solve the problem of recruiting and adding depth... as a matter of fact you are hurting the program and deterring players from joining our team.

'we are one special player away'

OK, who would that be?

Aaron Rodgers?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was previously in favor of firing Richt as OC. Now I’m in favor of also firing him as head coach.

Advertisement
He is just so far behind times, I mean I don't even know what to think anymore, totally lost

Advertisement
We need a Seantrell Henderson type of player. We haven't sniffed out that kind of guy since. And dammit, we need 3 or 4 of those guys every year. Why that is it that it's always been the coaches fault but why do local OL say why they did not come here? I would like to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back