The Official FIRE Mark Richt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Just wait, the writers for game of thrones are writing the next Star Wars trilogy....I'm sure Disney will find a way to **** it up.
my brother is a huge SW fan so like he put me up on **** like that i wouldnt of watched none of it if it wasnt him, i dont understand why they dont use some of the video game stories which are written better then the **** movies like KOTOR......i recently played that a year ago and it blew me away.

Advertisement
my brother is a huge SW fan so like he put me up on **** like that i wouldnt of watched none of it if it wasnt him, i dont understand why they dont use some of the video game stories which are written better then the **** movies like KOTOR......i recently played that a year ago and it blew me away.

Well that's the rumor....the new trilogy the game of thrones guys are writing is being widely speculated to be centered on that era.

Well that's the rumor....the new trilogy the game of thrones guys are writing is being widely speculated to be centered on that era.
Cross your fingers lol

I dont give those people no 💰 man they rob people. Its like gaming all the pre orders and the games r ****....most developers look at the numbers and theres no motivation because there going to make bank. Put out a good product and ill buy.

Cross your fingers lol

I dont give those people no 💰 man they rob people. Its like gaming all the pre orders and the games r ****....most developers look at the numbers and theres no motivation because there going to make bank. Put out a good product and ill buy.

The Last Jedi was THE biggest piece of garbage ever put on film that was tagged with the SW name. That movie was so horrible it made the prequels look a little better.

It was as if the movie was produced by UM's admins.

The Last Jedi was THE biggest piece of garbage ever put on film that was tagged with the SW name. That movie was so horrible it made the prequels look a little better.

It was as if the movie was produced by UM's admins.
I cant see how they save the franchise after that movie.

Advertisement
Good thing none of you have an actual say on the matter... he is 24-10 with a QB he inherited that cannot hit the side of a barn. For the millennials out there.... the side of barn is a fancy cool looking warehouse.

With the the talent we have have down here... we are one special player away. To provide prospective RS was 28-22, AG was 32-25...

Ask yourself the following, how long did it take us to get a half way decent coach? The answer is 17 years ... so keep your short sighted **** to yourself... feel free to criticize but stop call for coaches head every time we lose.... unless losing becomes a chronic problem the fire Richt thread adds zero value to helping us solve the problem of recruiting and adding depth... as a matter of fact you are hurting the program and deterring players from joining our team.

UF is going to rape us next year most likely on nat tv again

Again we 8 and 10 over the past ten years against them and we sucked in those years! Your playing is at home next year... think FSU and Norte Dame crowd and shove your bull up the ....

Awesome... Richt is in his third year and is a qb away from us playing for a title
wow u homers are delusional............I actually wish u were right but I dont see that theres no way with what he runs we playing for a title let alone beating Clemson

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone calling for Richt to be fired is a moron. First of all 99.99% of the people on this message board have never been on the UM campus, let alone have the IQ to pass the entrance exam to attend the university. Second, 100% of the message board clowns advocating Richt's firing never strapped on a jock in their life, and if they did even the child's size jock would be too big.
Sounds just like Richt himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back