The Official FIRE Mark Richt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Can u still explain the 4 game losing streak and getting raped by LSU, theres a reason your bar is a quarter red

Advertisement
Advertisement
😇😇 Yea, guess I just thought it was good for the kids to get one.
Im all for the kids getting one, i still want MR tf out though. Wins he gets credit for are smoke and mirrors at this point if we want titles hes not the guy to get us there.

Looks like the win today ****ed a few posters off.

Do you realize how bad VTech is this year? Do you know what their defensive rankings are this year? They are 114th in yards per play on defense. They are that bad and we actually made them look good defensively for a good portion of the game. Your coaching idol is a fraud and is stealing money from UM.

Do you realize how bad VTech is this year? Do you know what their defensive rankings are this year? They are 114th in yards per play on defense. They are that bad and we actually made them look good defensively for a good portion of the game. Your coaching idol is a fraud and is stealing money from UM.

Agree Va Tech is bad, did you see the kids on sideline having a good time today?

they should extend MR 20 years for this win
I share your enthusiasm, perhaps letting this contract expire, including changes in the off-season, if and when successful, that notion can be visited. What today proved, with both TEs down, he was resilient and a bit innovative (term carefully used here) in the play calling. He has to make that OC hire, cause his role as play caller cost the team four wins, if not more.

Advertisement
I share your enthusiasm, perhaps letting this contract expire, including changes in the off-season, if and when successful, that notion can be visited. What today proved, with both TEs down, he was resilient and a bit innovative (term carefully used here) in the play calling. He has to make that OC hire, cause his role as play caller cost the team four wins, if not more.
Losing to LSU was my final bottom line, but cementing that with actually pulling fuqin Perry and going back to Malik knowing the players would quit on u for doing that is the biggest bone head move I have ever seen in my life.

All the WRs and TEs quit knowing they wouldnt get the ball, when they put him in players were rolling there eyes low key.

Advertisement
But bro, a win is a win.
I’m drunk, but need to say this. I take it you’d be happy with 1-15, cause a win is a win? Don’t get me wrong, the whole purpose of having a sports team is to compete, excel, win. I find your acceptance of a paltry win in the face of glaring failures as something to celebrate, incongruent with the very notion of having a sports team in the first place. I know you are a fan, but you have to expect excellence from a coach of your favorite team who gets paid millions to coach it. No one here hates the team, we just want it to perform better, and if the coach isn’t up to snuff, we want better. [Hold for a sec here, I need to get another Bud here...okay, I’m back] Where was I, yeah, we feel for the kids, they’re doing it first for themselves, then for us, but deserve us fans’ accolades and loyalty as gratitude for their efforts, but we cannot lie to them, if the performance isn’t there. That falls on the coaches - they are responsible to the players, and they are responsible to us, the fans, who in one way or another, fund their salaries. And the fact that some of these kids may someday make millions (and I hope they all do) is irrelevant here in this discussion. This is now, this game, the next game, the season, and the ultimate reward of a bowl game. The bigger it is, the better it is. So let’s cheer the team for the win, but have the big stick ready if the coaches misbehave!:nice:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back