The official EcredThug goodbye thread: Prepare for the curtain call, and take a bow

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's my favorite driveling pimp from KC. I was anxiously hoping that you would bless this thread with your presence; welcome. Unfortunately My G, I can sense a lot of insecurities in your tone..

from ******* all those nasty *** foreign *******.

What you just stated here is an incongruity. Generally speaking, American women are the most filthy & disgusting on the planet in terms of femininity, agreeableness, fitness, lower body counts, & most importantly loyalty. You can thank feminism, the sexual liberation, & social media for that.

Therefore paying a service provider who takes her health seriously, and has a restricted clientele list, would be a much safer & cleaner option than trying to get free s*x from the avg American woman who engages in hookup culture.

Real Gs move in silence, not try to act superior on a forum.
It's not an act My G, if it's true.

You weak asf, desdsss.
You got a lot of nerve calling someone weak. My G, your avatar is literally broadcasting to the world that you're nothing but a Beta-Simp. LMAO. Why do you feel the need to constantly profess your love for Joy Taylor on a forum? Would you also be subscribing to her OnlyFans account if she had one? Smh

Tell me what's more weak: sucking d*ck on a forum for clout & validation because you're trying to escape a hard life, or remaining steadfast in your convictions & principles regardless of how they might be perceived? I could care less about winning any popularity contests. I speak truth & facts, because they need to be said. Period

P.S. I could care less about your response, you diseased hyena ****, i just wanted to say you phony *** expensive *** flights on flight simulator face *** boy EAD AND YOU'RE NEVER LEAVING PURGATORY.
I would hope anyone who posts in another person's thread would care at least a little about their response.

The main reason why you should care though is because you lack the humility to accept the fact that you're just a bum *** ninja from KC.

Instead of spending an inordinate amount of time on this forum sucking d*ck for clout, why don't you spend it focusing on self-improvement instead? You lack even a rudimentary understanding of basic English, and are an embarrassment to the community. Smh

Please don't let these cats on here gas you up. They don't give af about you. For clicks & views, they want you to spend even more time on here, and become even a bigger bum. Skippin & Scattin up here, like you're a part of a Minstrel show is not going to get you anywhere. Promise

I'm not a bum *** ninja, whose life revolves around this forum; therefore it doesn't really matter if they allow me to leave or not. The intent of the thread was to only expose hypocrisy. Now gtfoh, and go back to sucking Rell's d*ck for a living, you hoe

Last edited:
Advertisement
Pictures or it didn’t happen.
The intent of this thread was never to highlight my lifestyle. It has been derailed repeatedly by inadequate cu*ks, who are demoralized by anyone who is more successful than them. It's as simple as that

The question you should ask yourself is: instead of making disparaging remarks, why don't the individuals taking the biggest issue with what I'm saying, simply provide evidence about their own lifestyles & shut me up? It's because they're bottom feeding ****roaches that's why. This forum also has successful individuals; have you noticed how they don't really give af about what i'm saying? It doesn't seem to bother them even a little bit. Well that's not a coincidence; it's by design. In Life, we attract what we already are, and misery loves company. The weakest men in our sinking society, always seem to have the biggest issues with high achievers. Keep that in mind..

Last edited:

YOU'RE A CUCK - Cucked - Sticker | TeePublic

What is Erectile Dysfunction and how can it be treated

How do eunuchs urinate? - Quora

Last edited:
Advertisement
First the Maudes subject me to a justice system that has given me more than 50 chances; then they still give me a chance to not act like a delusional jackass by granting me bandwidth on the site that I vacillate back and forth on saying I don’t care/but I do, etc.; lastly they edit my profile avatar, and subheading to remind myself that I really do have a socio-behavioral problem and identity crisis masking my need for societal approval through e-cred and via ‘apex’ mass killers

You cannot make up just how lucky I am.

Wow. Just wow

Ah, dear interlocutor, thou art like a weathered wretch, a mere knave of limited wit and virtue, whose tongue doth spew forth noxious vapors, fouler than the muddied Thames on a summer's day. Thou art a pitiful wight, bereft of any grace or charm, a foul and loathsome creature worthy of no man's regard.

Thy visage, like a pox-ridden beggar, doth offend the eyes of all who chance upon it, and thy speech, like the screeching of a dozen crows, grates upon the ears of those who must endure it. Thy mind, a barren wasteland, doth bear no fruit of knowledge or wisdom, for thou art but a fool, a simpleton whose understanding is shallow as a puddle after a light spring rain.

Thy manners are coarse, thy bearing uncouth, and thy conduct more befitting a swineherd than a gentleman of good breeding. Thou art an insufferable pest, a nuisance to all who cross thy path, and thy presence doth taint the air like the stench of a decaying carcass.

O, what a wretched soul thou art, whose very existence is an affront to the senses! Thy name shall be synonymous with folly and contempt, for thou art naught but a sorry excuse for a man. May the fates have pity on thee, for surely no mortal man could endure thy company without being driven to madness.

In truth, thou art a pitiable creature, and thy life a tragic comedy of errors. May thy days be short, and thy miseries many, for thou hast earned the disdain of all who know thee. Fare thee ill, thou miserable wretch, and may thy wretchedness haunt thee until the end of thy days.

Fare thee well, thou much detested soul,Thine presence doth bring naught but bitter woe.Our paths part now, and with gladness I depart,For thy company, a burden on my heart.

May thou find solace in thy chosen way,And seek redemption ere the end of day.In parting, may thy heart be cleansed of spite,And darkness yield to merciful light.

Though we part with disdain and bitter strife,I bid thee farewell, to lead a better life.May grace and virtue find their dwelling place,And bring thee peace, to mend thy soul's embrace.

Farewell, and may thine actions henceforth mend,For hate and malice never to transcend.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back