The official EcredThug goodbye thread: Prepare for the curtain call, and take a bow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of blindly chiming in, perhaps you and the goof troop, should sit this one out? You have a poor understanding of the sequence of events, and what's actually transpired. The issue is not about caring, or even being able to post again on this forum. If the Maudes stipulate to me that I can no longer post on the main forums, then I would gladly agree to that. I have no problem being like The Franchise and simply reacting to posts if that's their preference.

The issue is having your volition involuntarily removed, because you are being held to unequal standards. In the absence of uniformity, a justice system becomes a travesty. I take issue with that because I actually have integrity & character. My life is governed by principles & values. I'm not like @Tony4Miami, who's nothing more than a worthless, bottom-feeding, POS, lowlife, scumbag. He routinely interjects himself in conversations that are not addressed to him. Do you know what kind of bum *** ninjas do sh*t like that? Ninjas that are eventually placed on suicide watch.
Good Burger Reading GIF

Advertisement
Can we just ban this dude, I never believed I would see a user who would provide less than zero value to a board.

Its negative value at this point, people get even more dumber on here.

Can we just ban this dude, I never believed I would see a user who would provide less than zero value to a board.
Bendy, how many times do I have to tell you to stop sucking d*ck for a living? We can literally sense from your posts that you have c*m dripping from all of your orifices. Smh

This entire thread is significantly above your intellect, and pay grade. Now exit peacefully

Last edited:
This entire thread is significantly above your intellect, and pay grade. Now exit peacefully
The mere fact that I'm not here means I'm smart enough to not get caught being an idiot. Contrary to you though.

I'd say thats enough evidence to type q.e.d.

I shall now leave you in your basement, knowing that I have been once again victorious, [BGCOLOR=initial]magnificent and graceful to overshine your sad little existence. Bender remains undefeated. [/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=initial]
Flag Waving GIF
[/BGCOLOR]

Advertisement
The mere fact that I'm not here means I'm smart enough to not get caught being an idiot. Contrary to you though
I think you should ask the Maudes to put you on payroll, for being their apologist, and carrying their water. [maude edit: removed unkind comment]

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
This is the inspiration for the anti-authoritative stances, online identity crisis, and psychopathic/sociopathic need to get revenge and 'win'.

Santo.png

Santo wouldn't have groveled so much. Got bribes?

You can "literally" sense *** dripping off another man thousands of miles away from you in Germany? Weird flex.
LMAO. Perhaps I misspoke. I was trying to say that there's so much vigorous d*ck sucking taking place on this forum, that c*m is literally pouring out from the posts. This should be apparent to any masculine man with integrity & character. The only ones most impervious to this are needle d*ck bottom feeders, who contemplate gender reassignment surgery on a daily basis. Is that a more satisfactory answer for you? If so, can you now answer some of the questions that I posed earlier in the thread?

Advertisement
Um, how much *** has this clown been exposed to that he's that sensitive to it?
From now on I defer all questions relating to c*m sensitivity to your Mom & Wife. Word on the street is that they are both certified 304's and town bicycles.

However, if you would like me to share what it feels like to have multiple women suck your d*ck at the same time, then that's something I know a little bit about. Little bit 🤏

Last edited:
Thanks to the multiverse, he can have thousands, from the results of a misspent youth working his way through college to a prison shower incident he'd rather not discuss.
Look buddy, it's obvious that your parents have failed in teaching you that jealousy is not a masculine trait. Don't get mad at me because you & your friends are cu*ks who are consumed by feelings of inadequacy.

1.) Yes, I'm successful & outclass 95% of the posters on this forum.

2.) Yes, I've had s*x with beautiful women all over the world.

3.) Yes, I fly 1st class, and sometimes charter flights.

So, tf what??

You should never feel threatened or inferior by another man's success. On the contrary it should inspire & motivate you to work harder. The way you're behaving, I sure hope that you're not eventually placed on suicide watch too. Do stay with us. If you're willing to work for it, there's a better life out there for you, than sucking d*ck on a forum for clout, & behaving as if you're a Eunuch.

Last edited:
Advertisement
@Trafficante has all that $$$ cause he needs it for AIDS treatments from ******* all those nasty *** foreign *******.

Real Gs move in silence, not try to act superior on a forum.

You weak asf, desdsss.

P.S. I could care less about your response, you diseased hyena ****, i just wanted to say you phony *** expensive *** flights on flight simulator face *** boy EAD AND YOU'RE NEVER LEAVING PURGATORY.

¡Ciao!

Last edited:
Look buddy, it's obvious that your parents have failed in teaching you that jealousy is a female trait. Don't get mad at me because you & your friends are c*cks who are consumed by feelings of inadequacy.

1.) Yes, I'm successful & outclass 95% of the posters on this forum.

2.) Yes, I've had s*x with beautiful women all over the world.

3.) Yes, I fly 1st class, and sometimes charter flights.

So, tf what??

You should never feel threatened or inferior by another man's success. On the contrary it should inspire & motivate you to work harder. The way you're behaving, I sure hope that you're not eventually placed on suicide watch too. Do stay with us. If you're willing to work for it, there's a better life out there for you, than sucking d*ck on a forum for clout, & behaving as if you're a castrated male.
Pictures or it didn’t happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back