The official EcredThug goodbye thread: Prepare for the curtain call, and take a bow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trafficante

I’m a delusional sociopath: hear me roar
Banned
Numerous posters relegated to the Purg have refused to follow strict adherence to the rules, and were still released; however, after 6 months of being in here, I still have not found any recourse.

It is obvious that the Purg, and this forum, operate under the pretense of fairness & equal justice for all. Which is predictable when the MAJORITY of participating members, fellatiate each other 24/7, to escape their own worthless, & meaningless lives. Bravo

Last edited:
Advertisement
It's because you're a buffoon and others aren't.

Now go back trolling yourself in the mirror, you flap.

IMG_3764.jpeg

It's because you're a buffoon and others aren't.

Now go back trolling yourself in the mirror, you flap.
Bendy, please don't get reverse Blitzkrieg'd on here. I suggest you stay in your lane, before it gets very ugly for you. You've been warned bud

Are the mods paying you to suck their Bratwurst, or something?? JFC

Last edited:
Advertisement
You're in the basement, I'm not.
Correct. The reason why I've been unjustly held here for over 6 months, is because this forum has the most fair & objective moderators, in the history of forums. The greatest example being @JD08. He's almost always impartial, and never tries to suck the C*m out of his friend Fossil's d*ck. What a great asset he is for the CIS community. Let's give him a round of applause..

Last edited:
These aren't the tendencies of a 'high value man'...

Color me shocked.

• Haha
Reactions: ben
These aren't the tendencies of a 'high value man'...
This statement would have credence if it was actually expressed by a high value man. This forum is overrun by Cattle & Sheep, who in reality are the farthest away from being high value.

Advertisement
This statement would have credence if it was actually expressed by a high value man. This forum is overrun by Cattle & Sheep, who in reality are the farthest away from being high value.

So you want out because you care, but this site sucks so you don't care, but you keep coming back because you care, but...............**** it, whatever.

Curtain call? This thread had more encores than a Prince concert.
You're too kind; all credit goes to the Maudes. On this forum I'm just a Porster who's a product of his environment; without the hard work performed by the Maudes & leadership council, in discouraging favoritism, groupthink, & herd-mentality, my inclination to expose hypocrisy would be met much more unfavorably, like on the MAJORITY of other forums.

In the spirit of transparency, can you, or the high priestess @UrineDaloop, provide insight into the rationale behind the Maude's decisions to keep or dismiss a poster from the Purg? Lets assume for the sake of brevity, that the preconditions outlined in the Purg have not been met. What justification is there for forcing an infrequent poster to serve a lifetime sentence in the Purg, while simultaneously dismissing another poster with more clout, for the same infraction? I thought one of the main objectives of the Maudes is to prevent the reinforcement of power structures & hierarchies, no?

Last edited:
Advertisement
So you want out because you care, but this site sucks so you don't care, but you keep coming back because you care, but...............**** it, whatever.
Instead of blindly chiming in, perhaps you and the goof troop, should sit this one out? You have a poor understanding of the sequence of events, and what actually transpired. The issue is not about caring, or even being able to post again on this forum. If the Maudes stipulate to me that I can no longer post on the main forums, then I would gladly agree to that. I have no problem being like The Franchise and simply reacting to posts if that's their preference.

The issue is having your volition involuntarily removed, because you are being held to unequal standards. In the absence of uniformity, a justice system becomes a travesty. I take issue with that because I actually have integrity & character. My life is governed by principles & values. I'm not like @Tony4Miami, who's nothing more than a worthless, bottom-feeding, POS, lowlife, scumbag. He routinely interjects himself in conversations that are not addressed to him. Do you know what kind of bum *** ninjas do sh*t like that? Ninjas that are eventually placed on suicide watch.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Who the **** are you? **** off @Trafficante
A..Made Man, that's who. Unless you want me to turn into Sosa, you should probably crawl back into whatever hole you came from.

This whole forum is going to learn one way or another, that I don't deserve to be here. God tier posters aren't suppose to serve lifetime sentences in Purgatory. That's incongruence of the highest form.

Last edited:
A..Made Man, that's who. Unless you want me to turn into Sosa, you should probably crawl back into whatever hole you came from.

This whole forum is going to learn one way or another, that I shouldn't be here. God tier posters aren't suppose to serve lifetime sentences in Purgatory. That's incongruence of the highest form.

In your mind and on a ******* message board

Lmao go **** yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back