The official board of angry patrons versus Jagr thread

The problem is thd same mistakes are still being made in the field, mound and dugout and that is why people are frustrated. If you run into a wall, do you get up and run into it again or do you change your thought process and blow that wall up? We keep running into the wall.

Semper Canes!!!

Advertisement
I love the "When it matters" claim as if only some games count.

I bet if we were 0-17 in non-conference games you'd be singing a different tune.

Perfect encapsulation of fanboy culture. Change your standard whenever it suits your preconceived notions.

Lmao at you referring to me as being in the “fanboy culture” when you’re one of the only ones who is afraid to criticize this team.

By the way there is no preconceived notion here. If you can’t see that this team isn’t very good and hasn’t progressed much this year, then it’s you with the notion

Advertisement
J.D. D'Onofrio's team ERA by year:

2014 - 2.94
2015 - 3.15
2016 - 3.63
2017 - 3.77
2018 - 3.74
2019 - 4.17

Anyone see the trend?

In the space of a one-week ban, that number has dropped to 3.84 ERA.

You're too easy.

And I like how your post endorses the 2014 pitching staff. You always complained that our pitching sucked because we had soft-tossing lefties. Now you're yearning for the 2014 staff which was loaded with.........soft-tossing lefties.

You're too easy.

And I like how your post endorses the 2014 pitching staff. You always complained that our pitching sucked because we had soft-tossing lefties. Now you're yearning for the 2014 staff which was loaded with.........soft-tossing lefties.
I know, cant fix stupid.

Advertisement

You're too easy.

I’m not yearning for anything. I’m simply posting facts. And yes, congratulations to the pitching staff for going 4-1 against two 90+ teams. We back.

Advertisement
He is pulling his disappearing act. When we have a rough spell he will be back showing how great a fan he is while some folks show restraint with regards to bashing OUR team.

It only took 9 days to make this look utterly silly.

2017 - 3.77
2018 - 3.74
2019 - 3.69

Do you see the trend?

Am surprised it took that long to make him look silly. Team ERA will rise after Louisville , but will then plummet since we face the weakest part of our schedule. Gnome is a fool. Notice how he disappeared after UVA.

Advertisement
Am surprised it took that long to make him look silly. Team ERA will rise after Louisville , but will then plummet since we face the weakest part of our schedule. Gnome is a fool. Notice how he disappeared after UVA.

Guarantee he's back when Louisville likely beats us next weekend, to tell us it's unacceptable to lose to a top-5 team on the road. Of course he'll disappear again then when we beat the remaining teams on our schedule.

He is pulling his disappearing act. When we have a rough spell he will be back showing how great a fan he is while some folks show restraint with regards to bashing OUR team.
He is not a fan. He is a Gator troll. Has been obvious for years

Guarantee he's back when Louisville likely beats us next weekend, to tell us it's unacceptable to lose to a top-5 team on the road. Of course he'll disappear again then when we beat the remaining teams on our schedule.

I'm here right now. Thanks for your concern, though. I am jumping for joy that we swept a top-150 team. Now about Quadrant 1.

Advertisement
Back