2025 The offer tags saga (Follow the tags!)

Updated tweet, Ponce has been retagged

angry-little-girl-annoyed.gif

Advertisement
I've asked the question, haven't gotten a full response yet, but I thought official offer letters had to be mailed to HS head coaches, and then given to recruits.
official offers in the past typically don't go out until around signing day. usually recruits post the letters on social media

Advertisement
official offers in the past typically don't go out until around signing day. usually recruits post the letters on social media

Right. I'm just trying to figure out if there is a lag-time (i.e., offer letters were sent over a week ago, players are just now getting them, and coaches are just now being fired).

Right. I'm just trying to figure out if there is a lag-time (i.e., offer letters were sent over a week ago, players are just now getting them, and coaches are just now being fired).
these recruits being offered are 2024 so I wouldn't expect them to get their "official" offers until this december 12 months from now

some 2023 recruits were posting "official" offers from other schools last month before early signing day and those were '23 recruits

Advertisement
these recruits being offered are 2024 so I wouldn't expect them to get their "official" offers until this december 12 months from now

some 2023 recruits were posting "official" offers from other schools last month before early signing day and those were '23 recruits
actually, the two in question in this thread are 2025 so doubt they're official at this point.

I've asked the question, haven't gotten a full response yet, but I thought official offer letters had to be mailed to HS head coaches, and then given to recruits.
I don't know how it works for football, but my daughter was a D1 swimmer and the offer letter came straight to our home.

Advertisement
Advertisement
dont official offers come out later (usually these kids post the graphics all over twitter when theyre out)

Advertisement
Back