The Off-season National Championship - Miami is ranked #1

The Svengali

Sophomore
We are once again ranked 1st in the off-season national championship race. We got a new OC for the second straight yearand we’re once again owning the portal! Hooray!

It’s coming down to the wire this year, but I think we have a strong shot at becoming back to back offseason national champs!

All we need is a savage tweet or some kind of prop - maybe a WWE belt to solidify the title!

Advertisement
We are once again ranked 1st in the off-season national championship race. We got a new OC for the second straight yearand we’re once again owning the portal! Hooray!

It’s coming down to the wire this year, but I think we have a strong shot at becoming back to back offseason national champs!

All we need is a savage tweet or some kind of prop - maybe a WWE belt to solidify the title!

I genuinely feel terrible for the very few people in this world who might consider you a friend. I can't even imagine how insufferable you are in your day to day life. Get a hobby.

4743C579-E7B1-4F60-AEA8-66158AFCC8CD.gif

Advertisement

tenor.gif

Manny seems to be a shltty coach . Blake James is a %$#*@** but why would anyone not be happy about getting good players from the portal ? I like winning the offseason . The fact I wanna win during the actual season doesn't negate wanting to win the offseason .

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny seems to be a shltty coach . Blake James is a %$#*@** but why would anyone not be happy about getting good players from the portal ? I like winning the offseason . The fact I wanna win during the actual season doesn't negate wanting to win the offseason .
I ripped Manny like most on here did after that failure of a season we just had. I wanted him and the staff gone. However, my anger and embarrassment over the season won't stop me from hoping Manny can turn things around and prove my initial impression of him, in his first season as a head coach, wrong.

Why wouldn't any fan who truly values this team's success hope that their initial impression of Manny's ability as a head coach proves to be accurate and sustained until he ultimately gets fired?

I want to see this team win. If that means that some dude, 3-4 years down the line, will eventually bump one of the 5 gazillion "Manny Sucks" threads created over this past season just so he can clown my initial impression of Manny's performance I would take that result all day long. I want to be proven wrong if it means Manny has learned from his mistakes and has us winning again..

I ripped Manny like most on here did after that failure of a season we just had. I wanted him and the staff gone. However, my anger and embarrassment over the season won't stop me from hoping Manny can turn things around and prove my initial impression of him, in his first season as a head coach, wrong.

Why wouldn't any fan who truly values this team's success hope that their initial impression of Manny's ability as a head coach proves to be accurate and sustained until he ultimately gets fired?

I want to see this team win. If that means that some dude, 3-4 years down the line, will eventually bump one of the 5 gazillion "Manny Sucks" threads created over this past season just so he can clown my initial impression of Manny's performance I would take that result all day long. I want to be proven wrong if it means Manny has learned from his mistakes and has us winning again..
Exactly. This is how I feel too. I just want Miami to win again.

Yeah, this thread isn't getting the responses you hoped for.
C'mon... you can do better.

Advertisement
Back