Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW Ferman had some interesting comments in his daily morning podcast. Seems he is thinking the announcement is imminent- mentioned being on OC watch.

He also implied that the process of interviewing has been used as a bit of a teaching tool for the rest of the staff. The candidates have had to present their planned offense and then react to certain situations presented to them. I found that really interesting given there have really been so few leaks. You’d think if these candidates were involved with multiple staff members more would get out.
Mario: 3rd and 5 vs a 8 man box, whats the playcall here?

Candidate: Run it right at them, we are the more physical team

Mario: Welcome aboard, practice in 2 weeks

Advertisement
FWIW Ferman had some interesting comments in his daily morning podcast. Seems he is thinking the announcement is imminent- mentioned being on OC watch.

He also implied that the process of interviewing has been used as a bit of a teaching tool for the rest of the staff. The candidates have had to present their planned offense and then react to certain situations presented to them. I found that really interesting given there have really been so few leaks. You’d think if these candidates were involved with multiple staff members more would get out.
Yep. I posted yesterday morning it should very soon. I’d be surprised if it’s not this week. Unlike the DC I haven’t been told an exact day with the OC yet.

Advertisement
So what kind of candles we talking @Odysseus: scented, aromatic, those little plug in ones
Food scented candles lol
candle-eating.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back