Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
GIF by Groundhog Day

Advertisement
FWIW Ferman had some interesting comments in his daily morning podcast. Seems he is thinking the announcement is imminent- mentioned being on OC watch.

He also implied that the process of interviewing has been used as a bit of a teaching tool for the rest of the staff. The candidates have had to present their planned offense and then react to certain situations presented to them. I found that really interesting given there have really been so few leaks. You’d think if these candidates were involved with multiple staff members more would get out.

Advertisement
FWIW Ferman had some interesting comments in his daily morning podcast. Seems he is thinking the announcement is imminent- mentioned being on OC watch.

He also implied that the process of interviewing has been used as a bit of a teaching tool for the rest of the staff. The candidates have had to present their planned offense and then react to certain situations presented to them. I found that really interesting given there have really been so few leaks. You’d think if these candidates were involved with multiple staff members more would get out.
Happy Giannis Antetokounmpo GIF by Milwaukee Bucks

I know everyone if frustrated now with how long this is taking. It's unsettling. But come September 1st when Miami of Ohio is in town, Hard Rock Stadium is packed to the gills, and we are lined up in the wishbone, it will ALL be worth it!!!

Happy One Of Us GIF by Smolverse

You know, at some point, someone on here is going to post “Players Notified….” and that will shut down the thread.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Suspicious Liar GIF by Harlem

I know everyone if frustrated now with how long this is taking. It's unsettling. But come September 1st when Miami of Ohio is in town, Hard Rock Stadium is packed to the gills, and we are lined up in the wishbone, it will ALL be worth it!!!
Arent they only about an hour south of Palestine? Wonder how its affecting those students.

Yikes…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back