Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have our own version. They only have 3 member’s right now but they’re poised to explode with new members with the pending OC staph infection selection.

View attachment 229975

Listen, if Mario f’s this up, I might be on my Hollywood Hogan heel turn tip. Lol

Right now, I’m still encouraging kids to take their vitamins & say their prayers….but it’s close. Lol

Advertisement
It's getting late.
I'll see you guys in 46 pages.
Seriously man. You guys not have a job? Every time I put my head down for a few hours at work this thread jumps 10 pages.

For ***** sake. I have to tell my clients I’m going on a 3 month sabbatical every time Mario has to hire a coordinator in order to keep up around here.

Today's random OC of the day is once again Jason candle
1676374243034.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Plus you need to light candles to see on that road
tbs network comedy GIF by The Detour

@Odysseus You again?

season 2 lol GIF by #Impastor

You must enjoy the communal living experience. I’ll indulge you by throwing you in with the rest of the degenerates

Rob Riggle Jail GIF

@PIPO Some people only know life on the inside so once they get out, they purposefully try to get back in. This guy might be a lost cause.

tbs network comedy GIF by The Detour

@Odysseus You again?

season 2 lol GIF by #Impastor

You must enjoy the communal living experience. I’ll indulge you by throwing you in with the rest of the degenerates

Rob Riggle Jail GIF

@PIPO Some people only know life on the inside so once they get out, they purposefully try to get back in. This guy might be a lost cause.
It’s like he’s the bad jokester that tells the bad jokes other people DM him just to get paid while serving time.

Keep ‘em coming @Odysseus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back