Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

Fire freeman.

tenor-1-1.gif

Advertisement
So Notre Dame is broke and now we have Money?? To add to the irony even though we have money, just like their entire fanbase we can’t get laid in a $2 whorehouse with $100 in our pockets

$2 Whorehouse?

Mario is trying to pay them $20 but believes they love him and are paying their way through medical school…

she’s like it’s been 2 hours, this is worse than that guy who wouldn’t stop talking about Butch Davis…

Would think Candle to ND happens now. He’s tight with his OL coach and they now have that slot for him to fill.

I’ve been thinking that may be a reason he won’t commit to UM since OL is off limits.
The curse continues Golden/NoD, Richt/son, Manny/Banda and now Mario/No arms and legs

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would think Candle to ND happens now. He’s tight with his OL coach and they now have that slot for him to fill.

I’ve been thinking that may be a reason he won’t commit to UM since OL is off limits.

If they won't break the bank for a high level OC like Andy Ludwig, I can't see them buying out to get a MAC coach.

I see them promoting one of their in house candidates in Gerad Parker.

Banda was the best position coach we’ve had on defense in a decade. Mirabal is top 2-3 on offense in that time frame.

I can’t say I blame him if that’s the hold up… but it’s a total guess on my part nonetheless

If they won't break the bank for a high level OC like Andy Ludwig, I can't see them buying out to get a MAC coach.

I see them promoting one of their in house candidates in Gerad Parker.
Candle’s buyouts is less than half

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back