Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We’re going to F this up again aren’t we?! 🤮

Mario: “So your resume sucks but man I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this interview. I feel a connection. Hired”
Ice Cube Yes GIF

Thanks for coming in, thanks for interviewing. Please, have a seat. As you know we are searching for a new offensive coordinator to run our Miami style ground and pound offense, what we are lovingly calling the Pan Con Lechon offense. We want simple, basic formations, no hot sauce, no limon..just the fundamentals. What we would like from you today is to step to the white board please and diagram your 10 favorite run plays in the upper left quadrant. In the upper right quadrant, we would like to see your top 15 favorite recruits at the moment, with their social media handles or street agent contacts. In the lower left, we ask that you list your core philosophies or catch phrases that really rev your engine (Alex, write that down, #RevYourEngine). We want to see your motivational bullet points. And finally in the last quadrant you can address your personal life and diagram your career and relationship trajectory for the next five years. Where do you end up? After that we can break for cafecitos, pasteles and introductions, then we can head to Feld’s office for some bench press and squat reps to test your fortitude. Alex will explain the rest of the 5 days when he goes over our One Vision One U binders and printouts.
Y’all better get in line to celebrate this.

I think Kevin Smith is safe. Not sure I'd stick my neck out on anyone else if there is a chance to get better.

I mean there have been rumors on Joe and Addae this month. Wright and Field should be good but I could see them being re-assigned if there was a better opportunity for Mario to improve the staff. Steel, Gattis and Strong are already gone.
Not sure anyone is 100%.
I think Wright is safe and maybe Smith. After this ****show off-season nothing would surprise me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Kevin Smith is safe. Not sure I'd stick my neck out on anyone else if there is a chance to get better.

I mean there have been rumors on Joe and Addae this month. Wright and Field should be good but I could see them being re-assigned if there was a better opportunity for Mario to improve the staff. Steel, Gattis and Strong are already gone.

Not sure anyone is 100%.
Mirabal is the only one who is safe, imo.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back