Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Years ago, there was a guy in Hollywood whose name was Harry Balls. Even had his name listed in the phone book. We had fun with that.

I had a very good friend in law school (and @Canesfreak may remember this) whose last name was ***ot. First name was Archie. When he was an undergrad at the University of Florida, he insisted this his entry in the student directory be his first initial only.

Dude in my church cemetery as a kid. His name was Harry Boner.
Way back when i was in college, right around when electricity was invented...we still listened to CD's. I joined both Columbia House and BMG under the names Philip D. Bowles and Herb Smoker. I'd like to thank them for all my free CD's.

Mario...
commercial yellow pages GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm just going to be honest.

I have never understood the irrational confidence that the "It's Brian Johnson" Bros have exhibited.

The AC/DC and Breakfast Club gifs were fun. But otherwise, the sum-total of Brian Johnson evidence appears to be "timeline, mannnnn", a Dennis Smith joke tweet, and Cribby's avatar (I guess).

Meanwhile, and I've been asking this question for a month, who else has made this move previously? Jedd Fisch? Yeah, he had a 1 year NFL job where his NFL HC got fired, and then another 1 year NFL job where his team went 7-9. I can understand JEDD FISCH's motivation to bounce down to college. BUT A GUY WHO JUST COACHED IN THE SUPER BOWL AND HAS SERIOUS NFL JOB INTEREST? Makes no sense at all.

And, hey, I'm not against Mario swinging for the fences. But until Brian Johnson talks about his nostalgia for the college game the way that Nick Saban does, I'm not buying it.

But the stubbornness with which the Brian Johnson Bros mention his name is now rivalling that of the Lane Train Passengers...
nothing rivals the homo-erotic infatuation of the Lane Train passenger.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back