Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Where is all the Applewhite chatter coming from? His name picking up momentum?
The media got word he interviewed so they must now say he’s the new front runner. If the name is out in the media I have my doubts they’re the choice. That’s going off all the other coordinator hires. Nobody had a clue they interviewed.

No, which explains my point. If he didn't realize until Gattis was fired their would be an opening then he should be fired tonight. CIS reported for months it was known.
This is the biggest thing I’m not understanding in all of this.

If it was known that Gattis, one way or another, was going to be gone, then what possible excuse is there for still not having an OC in place 3 weeks before spring practice?

Don’t understand Mario’s “process,” and frankly it’s beginning to be borderline bizarre.

The media got word he interviewed so they must now say he’s the new front runner. If the name is out in the media I have my doubts they’re the choice. That’s going off all the other coordinator hires. Nobody had a clue they interviewed.
I just love that Mario really ain't got no leaks!!!

Advertisement

If it’s from the local media, I wouldn’t even be sure that he actually interviewed. The Sun Sentinel had an article before the DC was hired that listed Addae as one of the prominent possible choices for DC. Let that sink in. And guess what? That wasn’t the worst choice on his list. That was from a salaried reporter for a local newspaper.

If it was known that Gattis, one way or another, was going to be gone, then what possible excuse is there for still not having an OC in place 3 weeks before spring practice?

Don’t understand Mario’s “process,” and frankly it’s beginning to be borderline bizarre.
Mario is probably OCD and is overcomplicating everything

Advertisement
Advertisement

Mario was not in control of the process for a good while leading up to Gattis's termination and was limited in what he was allowed to do proactively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back