Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Oh wow. Arroyo is worse.

Im Not No Way GIF

It's not that hard.

I would have first offered Lebby. Offered him AHC/OC/QB coach job 2.4 million.

If he turned it down offer then pivot to Scott Frost. Offer him 1.8 million as OC/QB coach if he turned down

Pivot Jason Candle offer him 2 million as OC/AHC

If he turns down pivot to Kevin Johns offer 2 million with OC/QB job.

If he turns down pivot to Seth Litrell offer 1.8 million for OC

If he turns down offer Jeff Scott Co-OC/WR coach and Brandon Streeter Co-OC/QB coach.

Ok shouldn't be too hard Mario!!

I can agree with most of that.

Frost is not happening, so just strike that.

And I'd personally put Johns ahead of Candle.

Otherwise, a pretty decent strategy.

Advertisement
Lmao did i ever say i laughed because his disability?

If i laughed to myself how was anyone hurt?

Making fun of him? I said i laughed. Find a post where i actually made fun of him.

You are literally talking about laughing at him for what he looks like, which is because of his challenge, on a public internet board right now, right here. How can you be so disassociated from reality?

Be better. Or don't. It's up to you. I'm out. ✌️

Last edited:
Advertisement
Playcalling and play designing are two different things. One has to to do with the in game chess match and one has to do with x and o, spacing, route combos etc. Joe Brady designing that LSU passing plays took them to another stratosphere, but who was calling what when in game? He didn't do that well when he was in total control of Carolina's offense.

Also if The NFL teams blamed Carolina personnel issues for the problems, Brady would have gotten another OC job immediately.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How is this man so clueless with hires?

I thought the bush league/amatuer hour **** was over with Diaz...That Cristobal would bring a nice, effective rolodex and some professionalism. Got worse.
Hate that I agree, Mario has left a lot to be desired here. He needs to get this one right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back