Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
A coach who understands the importance of public perception might want to make sure the public hears a bunch of ****** name possibilities right before they hear who the actual hire is. Just a thought :)
Happens all the time

Advertisement
Sheeeeeit, they are still stuck on an army of three...

proud steve jobs GIF by South Park

Advertisement
Advertisement
No matter who it is, it’s already been decided…the board will meltdown simply because it took so long. No way to make the fan base happy even it was Andy Reid.

The timeline meltdown is happening now… based on last year’s failure

The timeline meltdown will erupt if the hire is mediocre or worse… based on last year’s failure and our ongoing state of affairs

Most (including those most mocking the timeline, a timeline that has even the MariBros around here scratching their heads at this point) have said Mario needs to nail this hire and the hire is more important than the timeline… based on Mario’s need of a strong OC to excel here

If the hire is a good one, everyone will be excited… more like exhale and say thank god… some will wisely be cautiously optimistic and will wait to see if Mario let’s the OC do their thing or if he interferes

Not sure that is as absurd as people make it out to be…

Advertisement
People better pray for the mystery name or candle lol
Applewhite wouldn't be that bad. It's a C- hire but that's mainly due to name. The biggest thing I want to know is what happened to the guy? He goes 8-4 as HC the year Deriq King has 50TDs while Houston has one of the most explosive offenses in college football and gets fired, after that the best job he could get for the next couple of years is OC at South Alabama? Definitely seems like something happened behind the scenes

lol dont set yourself up for failure. he isnt turning down the eagles OC gig for UM OC lol.
It's not that I want him to be the guy. It's just the only thing that would make sense to me.

But, anyways, I haven't been tracking this, how sure are we that Johnson is getting the OC gig if the OC goes to the Colts?

And to think that there could still be another full round of staff shake up if the new coordinators want to make some changes (I hope).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back