Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going with Brian Johnson. It's the only thing that makes sense time-wise to me. I just can't wrap my head around any other explanation for the delay.

If Johnson is in fact the selection, the mods should create a thread where everyone has to apologize to Mario by self-reporting their most ridiculous post in the last couple months about the hiring process. It sure would be hilarious if there was a very simple answer to all the hand-wringing we've all done if the explanation was that simple.
lol dont set yourself up for failure. he isnt turning down the eagles OC gig for UM OC lol.

Advertisement
I have no clue. Just a joke on my part.

I would find it very hard to see any scenario where you come to the conclusion that Major Applewhite is the answer to the disaster we just saw in 2022. Im not saying Mario has to get this hire right or he’s done but this hire being wrong backs him into a corner of that scenario where his 3rd hire would probably put his HC tenure in the coffin if it were wrong. His leash is just too long or this one would likely do it.
people downvote me when i said Smith should lose his twitter account lol.

Advertisement
I am going with Brian Johnson. It's the only thing that makes sense time-wise to me. I just can't wrap my head around any other explanation for the delay.

If Johnson is in fact the selection, the mods should create a thread where everyone has to apologize to Mario by self-reporting their most ridiculous post in the last couple months about the hiring process. It sure would be hilarious if there was a very simple answer to all the hand-wringing we've all done if the explanation was that simple.
If that indeed ends up being the hire, they'll need an entire board dedicated to kissing Mario's ***.

I just don't see a guy with legit NFL OC opportunities taking a college job

Time Clock GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back