Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no clue. Just a joke on my part.

I would find it very hard to see any scenario where you come to the conclusion that Major Applewhite is the answer to the disaster we just saw in 2022. Im not saying Mario has to get this hire right or he’s done but this hire being wrong backs him into a corner of that scenario where his 3rd hire would probably put his HC tenure in the coffin if it were wrong. His leash is just too long or this one would likely do it.

Yeah, seems like Dennis is trolling us a good bit on twitter. Just hard to determine what is real. I believe Mario is here for five years regardless at least unless he just completely tanks.

Advertisement
We gotta pray our 8m/yr HC hires mid just to avoid hiring actual Neanderthals
Sad Bounty Hunter GIF by DefyTV
I told @TRick72 that Mario’s looking to hire the Atari Pong 4 of OC’s.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Based solely on connecting the dots from Cribby's comment and potential bat signal from Dennis (could be nothing again), I have a feeling we'll hear who it is in the next 24-48 hours.

At this point,the only thing that makes any sense to me is Mario has already hired an OC and he and the new OC are interviewing position coaches. ****, he hasn’t even announced the new DC hire.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am going with Brian Johnson. It's the only thing that makes sense time-wise to me. I just can't wrap my head around any other explanation for the delay.

If Johnson is in fact the selection, the mods should create a thread where everyone has to apologize to Mario by self-reporting their most ridiculous post in the last couple months about the hiring process. It sure would be hilarious if there was a very simple answer to all the hand-wringing we've all done if the explanation was that simple.

Will our CIS bonds be set at a $1000
I mean if he picks someone we all know is putrid, it’s going to go over as expected here. At least in the interim. At some point it becomes repetitive overkill but up until then there’s going to be a lot of unhappy fans if it’s some of the latest names discussed on here. No need to panic before an announcement though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back