Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
season 4 netflix GIF by Fuller House

Miami held hostage day 79 by Mari Ristobal
please note it has been 79 days at least since Mari ristobal knew he had to hire a new oc

i refuse to give him his O C back until he gives us an OC

is today the day? Wikipedia would not indicate it. No listing of Miami oc freedom day

E63EAE4E-FDC1-4A3E-BF92-6C4AB6B6B892.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami held hostage day 79 by Mari Ristobal
please note it has been 79 days at least since Mari ristobal knew he had to hire a new oc

i refuse to give him his O C back until he gives us an OC

is today the day? Wikipedia would not indicate it. No listing of Miami oc freedom day

View attachment 229802

This has potential… can’t give him the O back until he earns it or gives Miami one…

Now that that’s over, Mario can officially announce Andy Reid as our new OC. It was a rigorous search but Mario did not disappoint. **** of a job coach.

Other people have already mentioned this, but the guy has not called plays so do not want

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ive heard a lot of names and they’ve all interviewed or talked with Mario. Unlike the media I’m not wasting time throwing a name out just to do it or act like this guy is some front runner. When they’re likely not. I said Candle was the guy if he wants it. After that I said if it’s not him it’s a mystery candidate people would like or one of the couple names you won’t like. Regardless I expect to hear something very soon.

Is there at least an adult in the room pointing out that if Candle was 🎯 #1, some of the other names don't make a lot of sense? I'd be far less concerned at pretty much any other program. If it were two months ago I guess I could buy the Mario process stuff, but this feels like pure UM dysfunction and a grab bag approach to candidates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back