Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weren’t people clamoring for him to be OC
Im Not Dave Chappelle GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dammit! Tonight is our last night and we’ve already got set plans

But I’m definitely going to come back in a few months when the weather gets nicer
Well now ya know for the next time LOL definitely nice up there that time of year

Advertisement
any good?
No clue. Not a name I'd ever heard; although, I should have remembered his name because he played for a conference rival. Young (under 40). Coached under a coach Mario is familiar with, so I'm sure Mario can vet him quite quickly with a call.

Advertisement
You know I don't really snap like that. Everyone knows @djnellz doesn't spazz out like that.

But one thing I CANNOT STAND

IS A MFIN ***** *** ***** WHO TALKS **** AROUBD YOU AND HAS ZERO HUEVOS, ZERO CAJONES TO EVEN SAY **** TO MY FACE (or internet equivalent) or tag me. That's some ***** made ****. I wouldn't want that mfer in my foxhole, having my back, changing my tires, pumping my gas, making me quarter pounder add bacon with a large fry or taking my trash to the trash truck. **** mfers like that, those types will **** you over QUICK just like our previous OC (keeping it on subject)

As a matter of fact, Imma call ****** like that a Josh, or a Gattis, or both.

He's a ******* Josh Gattis to me.

Nothing wrong with working at Applebee's.
Nothing at all. if you’ve ever worked there. But when you’re using it as an insult against a person that has worked in the culinary world, at a higher level, you should expect to get “muthafucced”. Look, If you called a college football coach, an overpaid recreation coach (I know, i know… funny as ****, 🤣😂🤣), don’t get mad when he cuss yo *** out. Why? Because he’s worked at a higher level, and most people are proud of their professional accomplishments… whether you recognize them or not. And there’s nothing wrong with being a rec coach either… if that’s where you’re at. Somebody gotta teach the babies.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back