Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is leaking everywhere so take it off the list. It does make sense for Mario though, Applewhite runs a Pro Style multiple offense at South Alabama. Lots of bunches,counters and RPOs.

What? I thought Mario was going to embrace the Air Raid?

laughs GIF

Good thing he's sticking with pro style because Cristobal knows what it takes to win.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The only way this all makes sense is Mario is waiting on Steve Johnson. I agree it’s real long shot and Johnson is looking for his own gig in The NFL. Outside of this possibility the search has been a complete and total train wreck. When you are replacing a moron like Gattis and have to install a completely new system every single day counts.

I’d take Dawson over Major every day of the week and that report is correct , he’s there. I hope to god there’s been interviews done by zoom or somewhere away from the Hect. The names that’s been on campus are very meh. Dawson being the best imo.
Best guess, do better options not want to work with Mario or is Mario not even considering them ?

The only way this all makes sense is Mario is waiting on Steve Johnson. I agree it’s real long shot and Johnson is looking for his own gig in The NFL. Outside of this possibility the search has been a complete and total train wreck. When you are replacing a moron like Gattis and have to install a completely new system every single day counts.
Who?

Advertisement
Advertisement
This Punk B*tch calling me a cook at Applebee's, with a Bachelors in Culinary Arts from CIA....Lmfao...and been retired for 3yrs, after being an Executive Corporate Chef for a Premier Restaurant Group, running 6 Restaurants for 20yrs....Lol...If this MFer saw my Retirement package I recieved 3yrs ago, he'd sh*t himself....F-ing Clown
Would you say it’s enough to afford a $290,000 condo?

Not trying to be a **** or anything. Honestly asking.

Why?
It’s not 2010. There’s a reason he’s at South Alabama and his career trajectory has went from Alabama OC to South Alabama OC over 15 years.

He runs exactly what Mario wants to run. Not surprised the least bit. The dude can’t get out of his own way to hire an OC with a pulse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back