Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Remember all the twitter insiders 🍎🍎🍎
Would love to know what happened there. Lance Stefan (CIS staff writer) declared on this very site that Applewhite got the job so there must have been some genuine smoke to it. There’s no way D$ would have let him make that announcement if he wasn’t certain that his info was solid.

Last edited:
Would love to know what happened there. Lance (CIS staff writer) declared on this very site that Applewhite got the job so there must have been some genuine smoke to it. There’s no way D$ would have let him make that announcement if he wasn’t certain that his info was solid.
I believe it was Stefan Adams who broke the news.

Would love to know what happened there. Lance (CIS staff writer) declared on this very site that Applewhite got the job so there must have been some genuine smoke to it. There’s no way D$ would have let him make that announcement if he wasn’t certain that his info was solid.
It was Stephen, not Lance. Let’s get it right when we get it wrong.

Advertisement
One theory floated around was Manny said certain names to certain people to suss out any media leakers. Coincidentally, post-Enos hire, Manny fired Matt Doherty.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We have about 4 or 5 hundred pages on OC candidates an d 0 info. 3.0 is not the concern. Nobody knows ****.
No One Years GIF

Advertisement
I wouldn’t hate it but mostly I’d be relieved that it’s not Nussmeier, Coley, Arroyo, or a similarly awful choice.

Given some of the options, I'm now 100% pro Arroyo. Cristobals re-education progrom has worked.

“He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Mario Cristobal. "

Advertisement
I saw Coach Guidry today on campus with a current linebacker coach at another school. The only reason I identified the guy was because he had a name tag on his backpack, otherwise I’d have no idea. Out of respect for his current employer-in case he’s just interviewing-I won’t say his name but at least the search (or hire?) is in progress.
any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back