Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
People who have actually accomplished anything dont have to throw around vague brags that they have. The reality is you're some special needs douche bag who's uncle brought him on the field 30 years ago for a Make a Wish event. Now you just chase around the guys that were nice to you and tag them in everything. The mods on here that you know probably just keep you around so you can do stupid things for their entertainment and buy them beers at the baseball games. That about sums up all of the bull**** that comes out of your mouth.
Who the Fs my uncle azzwipe??....He's my cousin....Bull**** Huh??...Who tf is bragging dumbazz....It is what it is...Not my problem your life is so mundane that you spew untruthful BS...Go F yourself F Boy...

Johnson did interview for OC spots with the Rams and Jets within the last few weeks. Each team went in another direction (Lafleur and Hackett). Possible he got some feedback from those interviews where they wanted to see him as a more autonomous OC and that could have him looking at a short stint as a college OC?
Who knows why he wasn't hired but becoming a college OC so you can become an NFL one is not the clearest path or a likely one. The NFL is insular. They like hiring NFL people. Brian Johnson is better off getting credit for the development of Hurts and working under Steichen if he wants to stay in NFL. Joe Brady who helped set records in college then failed as an NFL OC chose being Josh Allen's QB coach over working at Miami(allegedly) because he wants to be in the NFL.

Out of all the current NFL OCs only one had a college OC job right before they got hired to their current position. That's Bill O'Brien and he had been an NFL HC and OC previously. So if Brian Johnson wants to be in the NFL long-term he should stay in the NFL. Coaching at Miami aint the play.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The reality is you're some special needs douche bag who's uncle brought him on the field 30 years ago for a Make a Wish event.
Throw in the towel. Stop the fight. 😂
BA35F1CE-891B-46F7-A1B3-26D29A8C5F4D.gif

People who have actually accomplished anything dont have to throw around vague brags that they have. The reality is you're some special needs douche bag who's uncle brought him on the field 30 years ago for a Make a Wish event. Now you just chase around the guys that were nice to you and tag them in everything. The mods on here that you know probably just keep you around so you can do stupid things for their entertainment and buy them beers at the baseball games. That about sums up all of the bull**** that comes out of your mouth.
54A643B2-8AE5-4B34-B187-440AE4498AA3.gif

@PIPO
My god is this the most violence ever experienced on a public forum?

Advertisement
Totally fair, but I’m not sure it would solve the issues up until the hire. We would only find out afterwards. Maybe he shows once it’s done some evidence prior to the actual hiring, but based on his previous posts…my take is he isn’t trolling. Just my opinion however, and anyone else can perceive it how they want.

I just think it’s on par with this board to make definitive comments without looking into prior information (not suggested towards you, just in general).

I agree with you and @RVACane in terms of the post history not jumping out as overly problematic.

Also agree on definitive statements.

Definitive statements or “trust me” or providing an air of arrogance or that you are withholding something to lead to a bit of a stir creates doubt in regard to unknown posters and derailed threads with more trusted insiders…

Advertisement
Who the Fs my uncle azzwipe??....He's my cousin....Bull**** Huh??...Who tf is bragging dumbazz....It is what it is...Not my problem your life is so mundane that you spew untruthful BS...Go F yourself F Boy...
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ok it was your cousin that brought you to [edited by Maudes]. Maybe he was your uncle in one of your other stories or when you posted as Caneinorlando

Last edited by a moderator:
Said **** the showdown and went straight for a fatality.
mortal kombat 90s GIF

Advertisement
Always loved BM's description of the night:
I also love the line where he says something to the effect of “I’ve never heard these songs before, I don’t even know what key they are in”, and I think Jerry turns to him and says “aren’t you Wynton’s son? Just listen.”

Absolutely magical night of music and possibly the show I listen to more than any other (along with the Fillmore East show with that bad *** dark star, other one, love light combination).

I have also always wondered if anyone on here was at the ****s Picks Volume 3 show from Pembroke Pines in 1977. With all of the ticket stub and old concert sidebars, that show has never been mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back