Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We talk a lot about both Littrell and Johns here when we could just go hire Kevin Wilson.

Naw, that ship sailed

He was making $1.6mm+ at Ohio St, repaired his resume and was ready to be a HC again

Tulsa is a good spot for him

Advertisement
In no way would he be a "Great" hire....he's the definition of mediocrity...."He'd be a Great Hire" but we could do better??...wtf does that even mean??
Disagree. He's putting up numbers with significantly less talent. Bring him here and were start to score in the 30's per game. That to me is a great hire. Dan Mullen would be an even better hire. There are things between the worst and the best. Doesn't have to be one or the other and that's what Litrell would be. Great hire but there are better options. Seems like a simple concept.

"I have other names I dont have the green light on." Man these guys crack me up. Basically "I have no clue but I'll throw out the obvious ones and some guys I read about online."

At this point in Mario's tenure I'd be more shocked if his hire was someone we did talk about.

Read that article too. I'm in disbelief we're still interviewing. Then again I'm not really. Smh.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
it’s Friday September 1st. Miami takes the field yet no OC has been named when suddenly…

F993EB01-DF90-455D-AF0E-F2299181F1CD.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back