Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's the guy came in here on Friday like:
"it's done, you'll approve."
"It's done, you'll know Monday."
"OC and WR coach"
"I'm gonna let the school announce it"
Blah blah blah

I'd love to know where that guy went. Acting all confident, sounds like he's full of isht.

Advertisement
Demolition man, **** trickle, phil ****, harry boners, no oc information.
That's a whole lot of
dick in a box surprise GIF by Saturday Night Live

"OC and WR coach"
Blah blah blah

I'd love to know where that guy went. Acting all confident, sounds like he's full of isht.
@mdhhdm, it appears that @klineski96 is looking for you and he’s not happy.

Advertisement
"OC and WR coach"
Blah blah blah

6.5 hours left. Maybe we will know at 11:45 tonight.

Advertisement
"OC and WR coach"
Blah blah blah

It doesn’t matter if he was right or not (hope he was). The issue is that nobody knows who he is and he wouldn’t even give a name.

He made @djnellz lose his ****

Being a fan during the offseason was way cooler with the leakage during the Manny era. So many hopes and dreams when we got Tate Martell, when we stole the OC-in-waiting from Alabama, hosted Jalen Hurts from the portal and then the yacht entrance, all the while getting all the leaks from everywhere. What a time to be alive.

Advertisement
Being a fan during the offseason was way cooler with the leakage during the Manny era. So many hopes and dreams when we got Tate Martell, when we stole the OC-in-waiting from Alabama, hosted Jalen Hurts from the portal and then the yacht entrance, all the while getting all the leaks from everywhere. What a time to be alive.
Good times. I really miss them.*

*Like I'd miss a 30 pound skin tag hanging off my *******.

Advertisement
"OC and WR coach"
Blah blah blah

If you look back at his posts you can kind tell he is full of it. At one point said OC/WR then a few post later said the OC will be the QB coach. SO I guess the OC will coach both positions?

nothing really leaked then. they fed a fake rumor about major apple white. no one saw enos coming. there was more buzz about lashlee bc it was public that he interviewed with us but a shock when he accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back