The Noles

Kempo Cane

IN MARIO WE TRUST
Premium
I know we hate them and love to see them loosing but how In the world are they 2 and 4 . Gumbo has got to be the most overrated coach in America.

Advertisement
I think it's more on his staff then anything. With the level of recruiting classes he gets every year it's unacceptable for them to be 2-4 right now. Idc if your starting QB gets hurt either. There defense is full of 4 and 5 star players and there getting gashed almost every game

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I know we hate them and love to see them loosing but how In the world are they 2 and 4

Stopped recruiting Florida as hard as he was. Sub 50% in state class last year alone.

this right here

Yup. Gets the 5* out of Kentucky over the 3* in S FL. Looks good on paper. Not battle tested though.

We r stopping them on the trail thats why, if we have a cook type player we cant let them get those guys.

Advertisement
you know it's bad when their head coach is getting into it with a fan after a game then defends his actions

I know we hate them and love to see them loosing but how In the world are they 2 and 4

Stopped recruiting Florida as hard as he was. Sub 50% in state class last year alone.

this right here

Yup. Gets the 5* out of Kentucky over the 3* in S FL. Looks good on paper. Not battle tested though.

We r stopping them on the trail thats why, if we have a cook type player we cant let them get those guys.

Ambassador Lingard may just be that guy.

Couldn't believe he got into it with a fan. That's a tried and true sign of desperation.

The Noles have really just given up. They spent all off-season dreaming about a natty, Alabama, the Francoise injury, Irma, NC State, and the U happened. They've never really been challenged like this, and haven't responded well. Obviously, neither is Jimbo. They'll squeak out 7 wins, go to Shreveport for Christmas, and probably come back next year with a high ranking anyway.

I'm already looking forward to the game in Miami next year!

Couldn't believe he got into it with a fan. That's a tried and true sign of desperation.

The Noles have really just given up. They spent all off-season dreaming about a natty, Alabama, the Francoise injury, Irma, NC State, and the U happened. They've never really been challenged like this, and haven't responded well. Obviously, neither is Jimbo. They'll squeak out 7 wins, go to Shreveport for Christmas, and probably come back next year with a high ranking anyway.

Dude gave a post game presser straight out of the Al Golden playbook. Embarrassing.

Fisher asks FSU fans to 'keep fighting with us' - ESPN Video

Advertisement

7 wins? They only have 5 games left. Not going to win all of them. BC, Syracuse,Clemson,Gaytors and Dell state. Got to win 4 of those just to be eligible (you need 6 I think)

7 wins? They only have 5 games left. Not going to win all of them. BC, Syracuse,Clemson,Gaytors and Dell state. Got to win 4 of those just to be eligible (you need 6 I think)

You're right, I thought they had rescheduled their UL Monroe game. Obviously not beating Clemson this year, and Syracuse is no gimme.

Advertisement
Jimbo better hope Ed Orgeron starts losing again so he can have somewhere to go when the ship sinks.

The problem is Jimbo and staff. If FSU had beaten the Ville and won out they would have an excellent chance to play in the championship game. They have basically mailed it in. The staff shouldn't have let that happen.

Advertisement
Back