The nobody gives a crap update

Bienemy is a legit NFL HC candidate but he's gonna turn that down to come coach a middle of the road ACC team.

Make it make sense
Bienemy also may be getting frustrated or ****ed off with NFL teams passing him over. Complete conjecture, but he has interviewed a ton in the last couple of years.

Advertisement
In case folks forgot how long Blake James actually took to hire Diaz after Richt retired

11 hours.

The difference between Sam Jankovich and Beta Blake:

Navaro: Just out of curiosity do you as an athletic director carry around a list with you, maybe a notepad or something on your phone, that lists these are the guys I would call first in the event something happens with one of our coaches?

James
: I’m not one that has a list on my desk that if Manny were to notify me, ‘OK, here’s who I’m calling.’

ALSO: And so, I’d be shortchanging the institution if I said, ‘Hey, here’s my list."

I'm also tired of Beta Blake's lies:

"One of the things I’ve learned both times our job has been open, there’s a lot of people that you wouldn’t think are going to be interested, that are interested."

Really? Both times? So in the ELEVEN HOURS between Richt retiring and Manny being hired, Beta Blake was contacted by SOOOOOO many candidates?

"In those 11 uncertain hours the question was would Diaz return to Miami just 17 days after being hired at Temple."

"In the press conference to announce Richt’s retirement, James stated that Miami would conduct a national search for the next head coach for the Miami Hurricanes head football coach. It was the same statement that Richt and James mentioned to replace Diaz as defensive coordinator when he took the head coaching job at Temple."

"In the end, Diaz was the only candidate James wanted."

Last edited:
TOC, this place wouldn’t want to admit it but if King even hit half of his reads against Sparty then it’s a 50 burger on Sparty and that throw that was underthrown to Rambo for a pick probably would’ve been a TD. Kid is legit and is going to make up for a lot of our short comings.

Clearly, I'm just joking around. What I was trying to say was that if a QB change led to our defense tackling better and our idiotic penalties being cut in half, that would be QUITE the accomplishment.

Advertisement

Navaro: Just out of curiosity do you as an athletic director carry around a list with you, maybe a notepad or something on your phone, that lists these are the guys I would call first in the event something happens with one of our coaches?

James
: I’m not one that has a list on my desk that if Manny were to notify me, ‘OK, here’s who I’m calling.’
Imagine putting it on record that you are that inept and unprepared in your job.

TOC, this place wouldn’t want to admit it but if King even hit half of his reads against Sparty then it’s a 50 burger on Sparty and that throw that was underthrown to Rambo for a pick probably would’ve been a TD. Kid is legit and is going to make up for a lot of our short comings.
Especially being there live, it is impossible to overstate how badly we played on Saturday. The number of mistakes was astounding. Sparty sucks.

James

ALSO: And so, I’d be shortchanging the institution if I said, ‘Hey, here’s my list."

I'm also tired of Beta Blake's lies:

"One of the things I’ve learned both times our job has been open, there’s a lot of people that you wouldn’t think are going to be interested, that are interested."

Really? Both times? So in the ELEVEN HOURS between Richt retiring and Manny being hired, Beta Blake was contacted by SOOOOOO many candidates?

"In those 11 uncertain hours the question was would Diaz return to Miami just 17 days after being hired at Temple."

"In the press conference to announce Richt’s retirement, James stated that Miami would conduct a national search for the next head coach for the Miami Hurricanes head football coach. It was the same statement that Richt and James mentioned to replace Diaz as defensive coordinator when he took the head coaching job at Temple."

"In the end, Diaz was the only candidate James wanted."
I don't read much into AD interviews but to say that on record is dumb as fook.

Advertisement
Especially being there live, it is impossible to overstate how badly we played on Saturday. The number of mistakes was astounding. Sparty sucks.

Let's not forget, Dee Wiggins was in the game and committed a penalty. I think it was declined, but still.

Oh, for the good old days of Randy Shannon, WHEN HE NEVER LET SAM SHIELDS FORGET HIS PENALTY...

Advertisement
Also of note, we've scored the fewest points out of ALL teams in the ACC. Fsux has scored more than us.

I read that until about the third paragraph. Then you realize that person has NO idea what they're talking about. If you get that far you'll know what I'm talking about.
I think I commented on that piece already lol. If it's about someone getting drafted, then yes, my "alert" for horse crap went in full drive and for me to continue reading with caution, because this OBVIOUSLY was a situation where someone has been given full reigns to put out there whatever they want, even if it has zero substance

Advertisement
heres how it went down

1. james was told by richt that richt had retired

2. diaz is at temple putting his staff together

3. james gets told by people (you know who) to hire diaz back and the money would be spent for it

4. james asks manny if he would come back

5. manny asks for some time to think about it

6. manny tells temple and agrees with james to come back

thats fairly possible within 11 hours

Rumor is King out for the year
Lm5MM1LgHp8qh7kzXq.gif

House Hurricane is cursed. Flee these lands while you still can.

On a different note, IF it is true, were Flake and Manuela just gifted a pass this year?

If King is out for the year, it doesn't buy Manny an extra year. If the D was lights out, then absolutely. But this team right now is struggling in every aspect of the game.

While I respect Manny for taking ownership of the D this year, that move may prove to be fatal; he can't pass the blame onto anyone. There's no sacrificial lamb for that unit's performance to save himself.

Advertisement
Back