The nobody gives a crap update

Advertisement
👆This is going to be a real test for the "insiders".

Note the time stamp and continued silence.

Either someone is a kook or someone doesn't know.

Kinda a binary toggle.
Yup.

I screenshot that dumb **** around the time I posted, so the times are accurate to the post.

See, I couldn't have a FB sports group. When groups get that big, you end up having an influx of ******* idiots on your **** and not enough time to get rid of em.

Advertisement
Rumor is King out for the year
Ouch.

That said, my guess is that the Board will let the Season play out , then clean house. We may not appreciate it because we are fans and we want results, but the billionaire members didn’t get that way by not knowing how to wait until the price goes down or a better opportunity comes along.

Mario is riding high right now. He may not be after Saban is done with him.

However, now or very soon may be a good time to clean the stables at the Hecht. Blake isn’t producing results and the Board needs to find someone who can.

Advertisement
Sad for D'Eriq, but I'm not devastated. It makes his completion percentage on Saturday look even more superhuman now.

Turn the page. Let's see what TVD and Garcia bring to the table.
For him personally yea but they’re gonna roll with Jake and he’s going to save his job like Darnold saved Helton’s. Team already knows that he’s the best QB on roster.

Advertisement
For him personally yea but they’re gonna roll with Jake and he’s going to save his job like Darnold saved Helton’s. Team already knows that he’s the best QB on roster.

Don't panic. If playing Jake Garcia can cut our points allowed and penalties in half, then maybe Manny is a better coach than we think he is.

Sad for D'Eriq, but I'm not devastated. It makes his completion percentage on Saturday look even more superhuman now.

Turn the page. Let's see what TVD and Garcia bring to the table.
Shouldn’t have rushed him back. I believe we did him a disservice by allowing that to happen. I know it’s not the knee, but the chances of injury increase substantially when you’re playing that position at that level months removed from knee surgery.

****! Jake is going to save his ******* job.
I think it’s Jake also. I know TVD only had a few snaps vs Bama but my spidy senses started tingling for the bad when he ate two passes and ran instead of throwing. Like he was scared to throw. Probably over reacting and first game jitters but I know Jake would’ve slung the rock.

Advertisement
Bienemy is a legit NFL HC candidate but he's gonna turn that down to come coach a middle of the road ACC team.

Make it make sense
if you heard him recently about the USC job, it sounded (without actually saying) like he might entertain an offer if it came his way. Some NFL assistants might leave for that HC college job it it is special to them... rather than languish in a ****hole town with a perennial loser NFL team that fires a coach every few years..

No idea if he would entertain a UM offer though.

In case folks forgot how long Blake James actually took to hire Diaz after Richt retired

11 hours.

Don't panic. If playing Jake Garcia can cut our points allowed and penalties in half, then maybe Manny is a better coach than we think he is.
TOC, this place wouldn’t want to admit it but if King even hit half of his reads against Sparty then it’s a 50 burger on Sparty and that throw that was underthrown to Rambo for a pick probably would’ve been a TD. Kid is legit and is going to make up for a lot of our short comings.

Advertisement
Back