The nobody gives a crap update

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mirabal used to post here on CiS all the time.

Last time that I remember him posting was when they hired Danny Miaz. Mirabal said that Mario was ****ed, and that the ship had sailed. They had majorly disrespected him.

Only way that I can see him coming is if he is assured that Flake James will be fired, and if he gets full control of the football program, similar to Saban at ‘Baga.
Miami did him wrong once and he left Miami hanging once let’s call it even at his introductory presser

Advertisement
I’ve only heard one other name mentioned and I’ll take that name to my grave lol. I don’t think it’ll happen but if I posted it this board would explode , as in literally blow up into a million pieces. Like I said I’d bet my life that person doesn’t happen but it would be funny to watch reactions.
Hue Jackson

Advertisement
Advertisement
How about we vett multiple candidates and not just hand the job over this time.

Oh good lord. YES, you interview multiple people IN JANUARY. Nobody is saying the Manny hiring was good or desirable.

But if we hire someone before December, it's not going to be a big wide-open process. Just deal with it.

And I'm not mad with you, I'm just trying to be realistic about what might be, or is about to, happen. I fully agree with you that the Manny situation was THE WORST, and possibly even the Richt hiring too (i.e., due diligence on his health situation).

Oh good lord. YES, you interview multiple people IN JANUARY. Nobody is saying the Manny hiring was good or desirable.

But if we hire someone before December, it's not going to be a big wide-open process. Just deal with it.

And I'm not mad with you, I'm just trying to be realistic about what might be, or is about to, happen.
Then we should wait for January.

Then we should wait for January.

If we do that, plenty of other candidates will be hired, the recruiting class will be gone, and Miami will be left ****-in-hand again.

We need to search Sam Jankovich's pants pockets, since he always had a list of coaches' names in his back pocket. Instead, we have Beta Blake, who has a list of UM's top donors in his back pocket.

Sam didn't have some big "nationwide search" to hire JJ or Erickson. I understand the anger/frustration with the lack of nationwide searches recently, but we ARE talking about Beta Blake here. The issue is NOT the lack of a nationwide search, it's the fact that Beta Blake has NO IDEA WHO IS A GOOD COACH even before the search begins.

He needs to slap his reliable source. As I posted earlier in this thread “there’s only one name until he says no“ . If you hear anything different than Mario you’re being fed a **** sandwich.
15-0 cult followers have been trying to feed us **** sandwiches too

Advertisement
Back