The nobody gives a crap update

I don’t know how good Garcia is but my guess is the coaches don’t have too much confidence in him if they were willing to play an injured King over him. Also I assume some of the mobility will be lost with Garcia under center

This staff has never trusted young players and has always been content to let older guys continue to ***** things up.

Advertisement
I am all in for Leach. F#ck it.

seth-rollins-burn-it-down.gif

I'm all in for Nick Saban. Both are equally likely.

Mirabal used to post here on CiS all the time.

Last time that I remember him posting was when they hired Danny Miaz. Mirabal said that Mario was ****ed, and that the ship had sailed. They had majorly disrespected him.

Only way that I can see him coming is if he is assured that Flake James will be fired, and if he gets full control of the football program, similar to Saban at ‘Baga.
I think it was his brother or cousin that posted on here. Maybe they both did.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think it was his brother or coursing that posted on here. Maybe they both did.
You may be right. I just know that one of them posted here for sure. I think his account name was @MirabalCane, but I looked for it and it’s not showing up on the CiS database. Not sure if he deleted his account.

Made a lot of sense to put King out there with a minute to play down 3 scores, this staff is a joke and we need a complete overhaul.
My thoughts exactly...ESPECIALLY considering he'd badly hurt his shoulder already during the game. Game was over so give some reps to the young QBs. Not rocker science....sheesh smh

Advertisement
Just curious - Christobal is a smart guy, a great coach, and has numerous better opportunities than the dumpster fire in Coral Gables. Exactly what part of that mix combines to him taking on this train wreck?

Advertisement
Kkng being hurt not on him.

King playing hurt 100% on him, especially if ego gets in the way for what is best.

HOWEVER, blame rests solely with staff for allowing him to play injured at poor performance levels.
More importantly, blame the staff for not having any sort of plan B for when King can't go. It's King or it's...poopshow. Now that's some fine coaching right there.

Advertisement
Just curious - Christobal is a smart guy, a great coach, and has numerous better opportunities than the dumpster fire in Coral Gables. Exactly what part of that mix combines to him taking on this train wreck?

Advertisement
Back