The nobody gives a crap update

We could do a lot worse than Schiano.. obviously.

My issue is he’s not a Miami guy like Cristobal. He’s snubbed his nose too many times for me. Either get some fresh blood or give Wario a blank check for a staff of his choosing & get out of his way.
This

Advertisement
I was referring to your comment on what Oregon may do in response to Mario's new-found coaching celebrity.

I'm in the pro-Mario camp.
If Phil Knight wanta him to stay at Oregon, money won't be an issue.

Now supposedly his bride [Mario's] wants to retirn to SoFl.

With that said, is he really the best option to rebuild the program?

Again, it starts with the AD.

I was referring to your comment on what Oregon may do in response to Mario's new-found coaching celebrity.

I'm in the pro-Mario camp.
I get what you’re saying. I’m just saying that waiting until he rips off a few more wins, likely won’t matter to Miami. If Oregon needs him to be unbeaten in November to offer more money to stay, that’s on them. But it’s a mistake IMO, if they really want to keep him. Gotta add in that they’ll have to fight off the wife/family, alma mater/hometown pull, dream job, etc. They gotta act fast and stay ahead of the game.

Advertisement
If Phil Knight wanta him to stay at Oregon, money won't be an issue.

Now supposedly his bride [Mario's] wants to retirn to SoFl.

With that said, is he really the best option to rebuild the program?

Again, it starts with the AD.
Agree 100%.

One of my names for AD would be Baylor AD Mack Rhoades. I believe he hired Tom Herman while at Houston, and hired Matt Rueul after inheriting the Baylor-scandal mess. Both excellent hires. Dave Aranda is on his second year (year 1 was not good, 2-7 but was the COVID year. 3-0 this season). Does not bother me, the same AD who hired Urban Meyer at UF was replacing his bad hire of Ron Zook.

As I posted last night I’d be surprised to see King play next week ( my opinion). The last couple games it’s been obvious he’s been short hopping throws , no matter how you feel about him he’s never had an issue with that. Well as some people here suspected he hurt his shoulder and knee in previous weeks, and has been playing banged up. There’s things you can do to help subdue if but the kid is legit hurt. He’s a warrior and I respect the **** out of him for trying, but he needs to sit. He doesn’t have to prove anything to anyone .

When I said Msu could be the beginning of the wheels coming off I meant it, there’s a lot of unhappy people from Bot’s, former players and current players. It could definitely get worse.

As for the buyout , it’s chump change. It’s close or even less than what we gave Temple. That’s not even an issue.

TS was puking off and on during the game because he was sick as a dog. Too bad theres not more guys like him and King.

Mario will 100 % be the first call ( shocker) , he’ll probably get the second and third call too.

Next week expect the depth chart to have some changes, some different faces getting more burn. Both Elijah’s being a couple . It’s sad it takes to reaching an epic meltdown before the light goes on. If LT doesn’t play next week officially be concerned. He was supposed to play yesterday.

As of today Manny is on the hot seat imo his hail mary shot to save his job is making wholesale changes, putting in young guys , hoping and praying for a spark/miracle. Because at this point its more a when. not if.
When he headed to the tunnel MS game, I said, man sit this man out the rest of this and next game and get ready for ACC play. Clearly he favored throwing to his right, which to me means he’s not comfortable going to his left and it pains him. Thanks for the update as always brosef. And if this has been said by AP cool. I’m not reading 40 pages of this ****. Lol

Advertisement
It's still made up of all Trustees. I'm suggesting something different.

UM has a shortsighted view of football and it’s held us back for the last 20 years. Football should be run with an eye on return on investment. I know the other sports are about student athletes and amateur athletics, but we need to stop pretending football is. I can easily make the case, through revenue alone, how it would pay for itself to get rid of Manny and hire Cristobal, buy outs and all. The SEC and Nick Saban figured out the financial potential of football programs in the modern media world and are raking in billions.

And you’re right, few on the BOT are savvy enough about football, marketing, media rights, to fully capitalize on these opportunities.

Do you think if he gets in the rotation for the rest of the season he will end up sticking around or do you think hes just gonna go thru the motions and move on after the season?

So frustrating that they can't find a single snap for him when other than JHH and Nesta (app st game) no one stood out at DT
Its still early , I do expect young guys to start getting more pt. Let’s see if he gets burn sat, if he doesn’t then it’s butt puckering time.

Advertisement
Mirabal used to post here on CiS all the time.

Last time that I remember him posting was when they hired Danny Miaz. Mirabal said that Mario was ****ed, and that the ship had sailed. They had majorly disrespected him.

Only way that I can see him coming is if he is assured that Flake James will be fired, and if he gets full control of the football program, similar to Saban at ‘Baga.

What qualifications does Trev Alberts have to be AD at Nebraska? ****, Indiana University hired an attorney (Fred Glass) to be their AD. At least Highsmith has NFL administration experience. I am all for it and think he is the perfect fit.
USC hired a sideline reporter lol.

Advertisement
I’ve only heard one other name mentioned and I’ll take that name to my grave lol. I don’t think it’ll happen but if I posted it this board would explode , as in literally blow up into a million pieces. Like I said I’d bet my life that person doesn’t happen but it would be funny to watch reactions.
The Pirate would kill it in SoFl.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭

The Pirate would kill it in SoFl.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭

I am all in for Leach. F#ck it.

seth-rollins-burn-it-down.gif

Advertisement
Back