The nobody gives a crap update

Advertisement
1632087989042.png

Advertisement
If he’s the guy, we’re going to have to eat the $9 million. You can’t wait that long now with most
Recruits signing on ESD.
IMO, if you get to keep all of the guys you currently have to sign early, I think you can wait since our main targets are also signing early. Season ends late November. Mario won’t get here until January after bowl game

Thanks for the contribution as always, Cribby. So, I guess my question is, if all we have is Soffer and the other two BOTs, is that enough to sack Blake and Manny and bring in a top notch coach and his staff? I'm talking financially. Because I suspect a new top notch HC will cost 6-7 million per year, and the staff will cost about 10 million per year.

Advertisement
So if Miami somehow beats UVA he gets to stay? That’s the last thing we want. He’s not the answer. I don’t care how the rest of the season goes. He has shown he has no idea how to get a team prepared or motivated week in week out. He gets outcoached every week. No matter the level of team we are playing. There is literally no reason to keep dragging this on.

As I posted last night I’d be surprised to see King play next week ( my opinion). The last couple games it’s been obvious he’s been short hopping throws , no matter how you feel about him he’s never had an issue with that. Well as some people here suspected he hurt his shoulder and knee in previous weeks, and has been playing banged up. There’s things you can do to help subdue if but the kid is legit hurt. He’s a warrior and I respect the **** out of him for trying, but he needs to sit. He doesn’t have to prove anything to anyone .

When I said Msu could be the beginning of the wheels coming off I meant it, there’s a lot of unhappy people from Bot’s, former players and current players. It could definitely get worse.

As for the buyout , it’s chump change. It’s close or even less than what we gave Temple. That’s not even an issue.

TS was puking off and on during the game because he was sick as a dog. Too bad theres not more guys like him and King.

Mario will 100 % be the first call ( shocker) , he’ll probably get the second and third call too.

Next week expect the depth chart to have some changes, some different faces getting more burn. Both Elijah’s being a couple . It’s sad it takes to reaching an epic meltdown before the light goes on. If LT doesn’t play next week officially be concerned. He was supposed to play yesterday.

As of today Manny is on the hot seat imo his hail mary shot to save his job is making wholesale changes, putting in young guys , hoping and praying for a spark/miracle. Because at this point its more a when. not if.
Thanks @Cribby! Appreciate u 👊

As I posted last night I’d be surprised to see King play next week ( my opinion). The last couple games it’s been obvious he’s been short hopping throws , no matter how you feel about him he’s never had an issue with that. Well as some people here suspected he hurt his shoulder and knee in previous weeks, and has been playing banged up. There’s things you can do to help subdue if but the kid is legit hurt. He’s a warrior and I respect the **** out of him for trying, but he needs to sit. He doesn’t have to prove anything to anyone .

When I said Msu could be the beginning of the wheels coming off I meant it, there’s a lot of unhappy people from Bot’s, former players and current players. It could definitely get worse.

As for the buyout , it’s chump change. It’s close or even less than what we gave Temple. That’s not even an issue.

TS was puking off and on during the game because he was sick as a dog. Too bad theres not more guys like him and King.

Mario will 100 % be the first call ( shocker) , he’ll probably get the second and third call too.

Next week expect the depth chart to have some changes, some different faces getting more burn. Both Elijah’s being a couple . It’s sad it takes to reaching an epic meltdown before the light goes on. If LT doesn’t play next week officially be concerned. He was supposed to play yesterday.

As of today Manny is on the hot seat imo his hail mary shot to save his job is making wholesale changes, putting in young guys , hoping and praying for a spark/miracle. Because at this point its more a when. not if.
I've had CMD back this entire time. Enough is enough. He just doesn't have "it" to lead us to competing for ACC Championships. He's done all he can do. Allowing guys to have multiple drops and not pulling them. Allowing King to have multiple turnovers and HC/OC not lighting him up on the sideline OR sitting him down for a series to coach him up. We kept a TON of talent in the 21 class due to COVID that otherwise would've been spread out to the UGA-Auburn-UFs of the world....if we don't make a change, that will MOST definitely come to fruition. IMO Manny is on a game to game contract with the goal of winning the Coastal...2 more losses and he's DONE. Can't sleep on the FCS game....however the UVA game is Game 1 of his game by game eval IMO. Idk if that means playing the young QBs if King is turning the ball over/not moving the OFF, or perhaps yanking guys IMMEDIATELY after dropping passes...WIDE OPEN TD passes or 1st down passes (looking at you Mallory/Harley).

IMO if Mario or Campbell or Freeze or Kiffin or Fickell (prefer proven P5 winning)....or....throwing a nasty curveball and hitting where it hurts.....GUS MALZAHN......wants to come now, or agrees in principle (or however that works).....we shelve Manny and turn it over to someone as interim, idk who though...maybe TRob since AT LEAST he's recruiting at a high level and can likely be convinced to stay with new coaches.

Advertisement
He didn't say it was a worse coach, but one that would provoke a big negative reaction. I have my suspects but for fun I'll give a name of a very good coach that would make the board go up in a mushroom cloud.

Ken Niumatololo. Blake James thinks that if Miami doesn't have WRs that can catch and a weak OL, the triple option is the only way Miami will be able to compete.
The Navy guy?!? 😂😂😂😂😂

Advertisement
So if Miami somehow beats UVA he gets to stay? That’s the last thing we want. He’s not the answer. I don’t care how the rest of the season goes. He has shown he has no idea how to get a team prepared or motivated week in week out. He gets outcoached every week. No matter the level of team we are playing. There is literally no reason to keep dragging this on.
If a loss to UVA doesn't do it, Mack will finish job the following week.

Advertisement
Back