The nobody gives a crap update

Advertisement
Hehehe

You know the name. You’re just not thinking hard enough.
download.jpeg.jpg

Advertisement
We will be coached by an interim coach on November 6

DATEOPPONENTResults
Sat, Sep 25vs Central ConnecticutW
Thu, Sep 30vs VirginiaL
Sat, Oct 16at North CarolinaL
Sat, Oct 23vs NC StateL
Sat, Oct 30at PittsburghL
Sat, Nov 6vs Georgia TechW
Sat, Nov 13at Florida StateW
Sat, Nov 20vs Virginia TechW
Sat, Nov 27at DukeW
Hate to break it to you but we will ***** up and win some of those games.

Who could be worse?

He didn't say it was a worse coach, but one that would provoke a big negative reaction. I have my suspects but for fun I'll give a name of a very good coach that would make the board go up in a mushroom cloud.

Ken Niumatololo. Blake James thinks that if Miami doesn't have WRs that can catch and a weak OL, the triple option is the only way Miami will be able to compete.

Advertisement
I’ve only heard one other name mentioned and I’ll take that name to my grave lol. I don’t think it’ll happen but if I posted it this board would explode , as in literally blow up into a million pieces. Like I said I’d bet my life that person doesn’t happen but it would be funny to watch reactions.
Oh man… that’s def Butch da gawd! 😂

Advertisement
Maybe I’m tripping but I thought somebody said Mario wasn’t really jumping to come here last time he was called ? Why do we think we can lure him away now that he’s in an even better position ?

I’ve only heard one other name mentioned and I’ll take that name to my grave lol. I don’t think it’ll happen but if I posted it this board would explode , as in literally blow up into a million pieces. Like I said I’d bet my life that person doesn’t happen but it would be funny to watch reactions.
Please take Mullen to your grave

King fired a beauty to Smith at the end and Smith's effort was poor. And another to Brinson that was caught out of bounds. Our problem might be a lack of anyone fast enough to get behind the DBs.
So you're saying we have the slowest wrs in the nation? ...... Obviously a sarcastic question. Trust me, Speed has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Advertisement
Sure, it may be able to support itself and invest back into itself, but it won’t be paying for Title IX and Olympic type sports. Of course, if Gino keeps burying this program, they could have as many seats as it wants and it would be empty.
I talk to a few baseball players. They hate DiMare.

I’ve been on record as not a Mario guy but it makes too much sense if you can get him and give him the resources to build an elite program. No more minor league moves. Go for someone proven and give them the infrastructure to right this ship. I can hardly watch this **** in its current state.
NFL guy?????

Advertisement
Back