The nobody gives a crap update

Imo its about losses , we start dropping Acc games at some point there’s nothing left to play for .
Virginia sure looks like a game he can't lose. Its a Thurs game, so its a nationally televised game. The media will eat him alive. And there's a bye week the following week. So an acting coach would have 2 weeks before the next game.

Advertisement
it’s not good lol
4DF901B9-DE47-4BFE-87E2-3899E4506930.png

Virginia sure looks like a game he can't lose. Its a Thurs game, so its a nationally televised game. The media will eat him alive. And there's a bye week the following week. So an acting coach would have 2 weeks before the next game.
That’s the game I keep looking at , no reason other than 2-3 and losing again in conference play

Advertisement
Beautiful post. Well done. How much did we show we were willing to spend on an annual salary the most recent go at it? I’ll hang up and listen.

The Diaz hiring had virtually nothing to do with him being one of more inexpensive coaches on the market. Blake James thought he'd be thought of as a genius by picking Diaz without any hesitation, who he believed was a "can't miss" hire. Diaz got a salary in line with his qualifications and experience (I think it was actually too generous). As I said, if Richt doesn't retire, we'd have an HC/OC combo right now making a combined 6.5 million. Obviously I can't say what would have happened or how much we'd be willing to pay for a HC if we had a competent AD, but I don't think the plan was to slash salaries. I would make a guess that Miami would have been shooting for 5 million but could go up to 5.5 million for the right HC. It would have been in or near the top 10 in 2018. Beyond that would be pushing it because you still have to factor in all the other position coaches.

Advertisement
Other than Mario theres nothing else to talk about until he says no. The name was more in passing , tongue in cheek when it was mentioned . That’s why I said it’s , very very unlikely. No matter what you read going forward there’s no lists or names. There's one until there’s not.
Jon Gruden to Miami!

Advertisement
Never said AD. I said somebody Mario would work under. Mario ain’t coming here under some random G5 AD. Not happening. If we want Mario, we will have to do what we have to do. Personally, I’d rather that than any alternative. We’ve tried Al Golden. That was a mess. You want Mario? He will tell you who his boss will be. Don’t like that? Buy a coaching lottery ticket.
But you still need an AD and Mario is still a coaching lottery ticket. For me, I want Blake gone tomorrow, a real AD brought in ASAP, and figure out the other pieces from there, whether that is Mario, Alonzo, or whoever. We will have to agree to disagree.

I've been a fan for 40+ years. I wear my emotions on my sleeve more for the Canes than I do for any of my other sports teams. I knew they wouldn't win the Alabama game, but I've watched the last two beginning to end and I keep screaming at my TV to fire Manny halfway through.
I'm not getting any younger and of they are just going to be 7-4 every year and get crapped in in a bowl game I beg of them to please burn it all to the ground and start over.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back