The nobody gives a crap update

Advertisement
I’ve only heard one other name mentioned and I’ll take that name to my grave lol. I don’t think it’ll happen but if I posted it this board would explode , as in literally blow up into a million pieces. Like I said I’d bet my life that person doesn’t happen but it would be funny to watch reactions.
Saban 🧐

Advertisement
I honestly don’t know the ADs and associate ADs across the country to give an opinion or list of names. I’m also not paid to know that. But I do know as a matter of business sense that if you’re handing a guy $5-6m a year with a huge buyout, you don’t want the AD there solely because of him and therefore make him untouchable.

Also, I’d love Alonzo back in some capacity, but running an entire AD is very, very different than his background. There’s much more to it than football. I’m not saying he would not succeed, but I will say it may not be the best use of his background and may cause even more on the job learning.
Never said AD. I said somebody Mario would work under. Mario ain’t coming here under some random G5 AD. Not happening. If we want Mario, we will have to do what we have to do. Personally, I’d rather that than any alternative. We’ve tried Al Golden. That was a mess. You want Mario? He will tell you who his boss will be. Don’t like that? Buy a coaching lottery ticket.

The super ****** thing is this could have easily been the year we made a CFP run, even with a loss to Bama. The ACC is super weak this year. We have a **** load of experienced players AND talent - whether some here wanna ignore that or not, we do. This coaching staff has just been terrible. You put a good coaching staff with this roster and we're winning every game but Bama easy - **** potentially even Clemson this year too.

Advertisement
Reading between the lines here. UM is not serious about winning
Other than Mario theres nothing else to talk about until he says no. The name was more in passing , tongue in cheek when it was mentioned . That’s why I said it’s , very very unlikely. No matter what you read going forward there’s no lists or names. There's one until there’s not.

Advertisement
Other than Mario theres nothing else to talk about until he says no. The name was more in passing , tongue in cheek when it was mentioned . That’s why I said it’s , very very unlikely. No matter what you read going forward there’s no lists or names. There's one until there’s not.
Kind of like UM recruiting, put all the eggs in one basket and hope it works lol

From what I’ve read here theres a million bot members lol. I’m sure there’s a couple that loves Blake .
Well between the fact Frenk is still out President (has he done anything? Thought he was supposed to be gone like a year ago?), Blake has already been our AD over a ******* decade.... It is absolutely clear the BOT as a whole doesn't give a ****. Now maybe one or two BOT members that actually care can get it done, but I'll believe it when I see it, and at the end of the day replacing Manny without replacing Blake is just more of the same bull****

Advertisement
Man i want these clowns fired now, keeping them can only do more damage

st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Advertisement
Back