The nobody gives a crap update

Advertisement
And that is why Miami is where it is. You get a qualified alpha leader at AD and the coach will be fine with it.
Well, you tell me who this Alpha AD is and we can discuss. I need some names who are realistic and who real football coaches will come work under.

We can hire Alonzo and Mario. Outside that? Wing and a prayer.

Imo its about losses , we start dropping Acc games at some point there’s nothing left to play for .
We will be coached by an interim coach on November 6

DATEOPPONENTResults
Sat, Sep 25vs Central ConnecticutW
Thu, Sep 30vs VirginiaL
Sat, Oct 16at North CarolinaL
Sat, Oct 23vs NC StateL
Sat, Oct 30at PittsburghL
Sat, Nov 6vs Georgia TechW
Sat, Nov 13at Florida StateW
Sat, Nov 20vs Virginia TechW
Sat, Nov 27at DukeW

I’ve only heard one other name mentioned and I’ll take that name to my grave lol. I don’t think it’ll happen but if I posted it this board would explode , as in literally blow up into a million pieces. Like I said I’d bet my life that person doesn’t happen but it would be funny to watch reactions.
I already know who you’re referring to and there’s no way. I don’t even think he would even think about it.

Advertisement
That’s wild to me; I legit couldn’t even stomach the whole game. Imma re-watch it, but that’s y I asked. I saw some youngins get a little burn, so I had hope LT got some, too.
It doesn’t jump out at you on TV. You have to be in the stadium live to really see him on the sidelines. It’s pathetic. ***kk this coaching staphhhhh

I’ve only heard one other name mentioned and I’ll take that name to my grave lol. I don’t think it’ll happen but if I posted it this board would explode , as in literally blow up into a million pieces. Like I said I’d bet my life that person doesn’t happen but it would be funny to watch reactions.
you must enjoy pain and torture then

Advertisement
Well, you tell me who this Alpha AD is and we can discuss. I need some names who are realistic and who real football coaches will come work under.

We can hire Alonzo and Mario. Outside that? Wing and a prayer.
I honestly don’t know the ADs and associate ADs across the country to give an opinion or list of names. I’m also not paid to know that. But I do know as a matter of business sense that if you’re handing a guy $5-6m a year with a huge buyout, you don’t want the AD there solely because of him and therefore make him untouchable.

Also, I’d love Alonzo back in some capacity, but running an entire AD is very, very different than his background. There’s much more to it than football. I’m not saying he would not succeed, but I will say it may not be the best use of his background and may cause even more on the job learning.

I’m willing to take that risk.

In a positive or negative way?

Rex Ryan? I remember reading former players were pushing for him when Richt retired. That would be a **** show.

I’m ready to just fast forward to Blake and Diaz being fired and Mario’s introductory press conference
Not if he acts more as a manager and we hire a bunch of T-Robs around him. Rex wouldn’t let the **** we’ve been seeing slide I’ll tell you that much plus he’s actually a really cool guy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Come on cribby you gotta at least say it would be in a billion pieces in a good or bad way

Advertisement
Back