The nobody gives a crap update

Also, apologize if already addressed, but would Lane Kiffin get a call? Electric offense. Knows the area.

Advertisement
Let’s change the hypothetical. Let’s say you fire them simultaneously, wait around, and then Cristobal says no, which he very well might. I’m not sure I’d leave Oregon for here right now. Then what do you do? You need an AD in place and figure out what stakeholders are around to help pick the right guy.
Blake James is being fired regardless. Dude is totally inept. Now, if you want Mario, he will have to be ok with the AD. Remove Fake James from the convo. He isn’t part of this.

Football and to a lesser degree basketball are the only sports that make money. The rest all finish in the red.
The Light is great don’t get me wrong, but if the school actually cared about baseball and added 5k in seating the baseball program would have a real chance to turn a profit. It’s no secret why Arkansas and LSU turn profits. They bring 10k+ to every home game.

I’ve only heard one other name mentioned and I’ll take that name to my grave. I don’t think it’ll happen but if I posted it this board would explode , as in literally blow up into a million pieces. Like I said I’d bet my life that person doesn’t happen but it would be funny to watch rereactions.
Please, for board morale. 🙏

Advertisement
I’ve only heard one other name mentioned and I’ll take that name to my grave. I don’t think it’ll happen but if I posted it this board would explode , as in literally blow up into a million pieces. Like I said I’d bet my life that person doesn’t happen but it would be funny to watch reactions.
Don Soldinger probably not ready to come out of retirement:ROFLMAO:

Nope which is mind boggling to me, at least let him try is hand at DE can’t be worse than what we’ve trotted out thus far.
And that just drives me crazy. I’ve watched LT by himself the last to weeks and bruh looks like he’s thinking that he might have F’ed up. Brinson made a catch and I guess the staff said that’s enough burn for him. I don’t think that I’ve seen either smith at all yet, which is mind blowing Bc we should have plenty pt to get them both in. And it’s disappointing how X just disappeared after catching our only touchdown against Bama, Rhett hasn’t done anything with him since. Somebody wake manny and co tf up ASAP.

Blake James is being fired regardless. Dude is totally inept. Now, if you want Mario, he will have to be ok with the AD. Remove Fake James from the convo. He isn’t part of this.
Who said he was part of the hiring process? He needed to go years ago.

Mario being ok with the AD and Mario choosing the AD are two very different things. You cannot allow a coach to choose an AD, his boss. You need an AD not named Blake James in place ASAP to drive this process.

Advertisement
I’ve only heard one other name mentioned and I’ll take that name to my grave lol. I don’t think it’ll happen but if I posted it this board would explode , as in literally blow up into a million pieces. Like I said I’d bet my life that person doesn’t happen but it would be funny to watch reactions.
1632082697108.png

The Light is great don’t get me wrong, but if the school actually cared about baseball and added 5k in seating the baseball program would have a real chance to turn a profit. It’s no secret why Arkansas and LSU turn profits. They bring 10k+ to every home game.
Sure, it may be able to support itself and invest back into itself, but it won’t be paying for Title IX and Olympic type sports. Of course, if Gino keeps burying this program, they could have as many seats as it wants and it would be empty.

Advertisement
Let's see who we know cares:
- Paul DiMari
- Marcus Lemonis
- ARod
- Jonathan Vilma

I didn't go to UM and don't live in Miami so I don't know about the others.
No on Lemonis caring. He doesn’t overall but he’s part of that Columbus mafia so maybe this time he will for Mario but just speculation. They might not even know each other.

Who said he was part of the hiring process? He needed to go years ago.

Mario being ok with the AD and Mario choosing the AD are two very different things. You cannot allow a coach to choose an AD, his boss. You need an AD not named Blake James in place ASAP to drive this process.
You aren’t going to get that. You want a real coach? He will tell you who he will work for. That’s where we are.

I’ve only heard one other name mentioned and I’ll take that name to my grave lol. I don’t think it’ll happen but if I posted it this board would explode , as in literally blow up into a million pieces. Like I said I’d bet my life that person doesn’t happen but it would be funny to watch reactions.
Funny because the reactions would be good or funny because it would be the ultimate arms in the air, **** this place moment?

Advertisement
Sure, it may be able to support itself and invest back into itself, but it won’t be paying for Title IX and Olympic type sports. Of course, if Gino keeps burying this program, they could have as many seats as it wants and it would be empty.
Exactly my point. If it can support itself, or come real close that’s a big deal. Most baseball programs lose 7 figures. That alone could support another 2 Olympic style sports.

But as we’ve seen they went with Gino, a guy who is almost unfirable outside of a major scandal or 10 straight losing seasons.

Imo its about losses , we start dropping Acc games at some point there’s nothing left to play for .
Agree in theory since Manny can still claim the coastal is in play.

But Blake James should be fired by Monday so we can have a new AD in to “evaluate” if Manny should keep his job.

There’s no way I want James involved in the hiring of a new coach.

Advertisement
Back