The nobody gives a crap update

As I posted last night I’d be surprised to see King play next week. The last couple games it’s been obvious he’s been short hopping throws , no matter how you feel about him he’s never had an issue with that. Well as some people here suspected he hurt his shoulder and knee in previous weeks, and has been playing banged up. There’s things you can do to help subdue if but the kid is legit hurt. He’s a warrior and I respect the **** out of him for trying, but he needs to sit. He doesn’t have to prove anything to anyone .

When I said Msu could be the beginning of the wheels coming off I meant it, there’s a lot of unhappy people from Bot’s, former players and current players. It could definitely get worse.

As for the buyout , it’s chump change. It’s close or even less than what we gave Temple. That’s not even an issue.

TS was puking off and on during the game because he was sick as a dog. Too bad theres not more guys like him and King.

Mario will 100 % be the first call ( shocker) , he’ll probably get the second and third call too.

Next week expect the depth chart to have some changes, some different faces getting more burn. Both Elijah’s being a couple . It’s sad it takes to reaching an epic meltdown before the light goes on. If LT doesn’t play next week officially be concerned. He was supposed to play yesterday.

As of today Manny is on the hot seat imo his hail mary shot to save his job is making wholesale changes, putting in young guys , hoping and praying for a spark/miracle. Because at this point its more a when. not if.
If it means a home run hire, people will care. Thank you.

Advertisement
You need to convince the people who can match Nike money AND pay for Mario and his Assistants of HIS CHOICE. Don’t bother Mario unless you convince him you are going after Dabo and Saban. He’ll hang up the phone otherwise, and rightly so.

Cristobal makes $5.5m. Richt made $4.1 & currently Diaz makes $3.1. Ive said for a while that we don’t need to pay $8 - $10m to compete in the ACC, ****, even CFB, but our coaching criteria should a coach “worth” between the $4 - $5 million range.

Miami has to realize scared money don’t make money. Blake once patted himself on his back by paying Richt $4.1m & stating “we’re now playing w/ the big boys.” That was a start, and that $4.1m investment lead to the best 3 yr stretch we had in a while, including getting donors to come together to fund a much needed IPF. It didn’t end well, b/c Richt was on his last legs, but we saw a glimpse of what happens when u pay for a quality coach.

Invest wisely, and ur investments will more than double. Invest poorly or be cheap, U’ll find urself bleeding $ on the back end.

Hot seat. OK, all I needed to hear. He should have been canned along with the AD. Disappointing to hear and the team is not fu. To watch. I watched teams get after it yesterday, playing big games and we got a snooze fest with a team not ready to play and these two guys are on the “hot seat”. Get bent

Advertisement
If sHT doesn’t change KEDS will be our next deal…..

Next deal will be LA Gear and we'll be wearing light up cleats.

3jti.gif

Smh at Mario getting the call 4 years late. Clemson is at a regression this year and we can’t do anything to take advantage of it. Any update on Blake? With that being said even if Mario is the call I hope they do their due diligence and interviews
If it's Blake James doing the hiring, he's only calling Mario. No interviews necessary. He should be canned first thing Monday morning. We hire a new AD and let him make moves behind the scenes all season to find Manny's replacement.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The BOT is led by some of the most successful businessmen and women in the Country. How could they not see this?

I’ve asked this same ?, my man. I’ve seen some of the BOT members resumés, and honestly, I’m astonished by their accomplishments. Shrewd business men & women, yet there’s a blind spot when it comes to this program by many of them. Also, imo, it’s too much cronyism, as well.

When I saw one of the more prominent BOT members justify the 6-7 season by saying E before W (Lemonis), I said w-t-f?! Miami could easily be a top 40 academic institution while being a top 10 athletic institution. The natural resources & vicinity allows for that, yet we keep trying to put duck tape on a leaky faucet. I don’t get it, bro. It’s truly mind boggling.

The BOT is led by some of the most successful businessmen and women in the Country. How could they not see this?

Because almost all of them aren't U alumni and don't give a crap about U athletics.

Most would rather root for their own alma mater...

....so you are looking to the wrong crowd for initiative to fire an AD.

At most, they would support if a couple of their BOT buddies raise a big stink.

Advertisement
We are on the precipice of really really good recruiting class. Other schools have been lurking and Manny just threw chum in the water.
There are times when you have to sit back and let things play out and there are times where if you don’t act and act with force you may miss an opportunity to make significant progress.
The problem I see occurring is one of indecision, fear and infighting. Anyone with any sense of the way cfb works understands the importance of recruiting. Hiring the right coach at the at this time will erase a lot of bad mojo that is about to come our way.
The BOT has to understand that the AD and his assistants must be held responsible for multiple catastrophic decisions that have been masked by conference and tv money.
Until they stop looking at the success of the department in terms of money alone then nothing will change.
Having 30k in the seats and having a positive on the balance sheet seems to be the only thing keeping James as the AD.
Having the program slump into a perpetual level of mediocrity has been an obviously acceptable notion to those in charge for the past 18 years.

Advertisement
Back