The nobody gives a crap update

Advertisement
Yup. Believe his quote was “its more about the E than the W”
law and order crazy shit GIF

This is a terrible list. Elko was down right disrepectful lmfao
If you think this is a terrible list then you have expectations that are 100% unrealistic. Elko is viewed as raising star in college football and one of the top DCs in football. Elko

2019 #29 Overall Defense and only allowed 22 PPG

2020 #9 Overall Defense and only allowed 21PPG

2021 through 3 Games he has the #1 Defense In college football and is only allowed 5PPG

So I really have no clue how Mike Elko would be "Disrespectful"

If Mario is willing to move from Oregon, be it Miami or USC, Oregon will not blink trying to extension his contract again. He was just extended this past December. He still may wish to move on, but money won’t be the key factor in his decision.
He’d be foolish not to listen to these schools. Either way he gets paid. Win-win for him.

Advertisement
Even if Mario turns out to be a pipe dream if a true search is done with a check in hand for 5 million a year we should be able to get a **** good coach…

Money should NOT be a sticking point cause I showed everyone how easy it is / would be to raise 10 million bucks through smaller donations from fans.
I know someone is going to come up with “ we couldn’t hardly get the IPF built” how we gonna raise this money?But this is different.We’re all tired of this.

I have to believe that if it’s put out there that we need “X” amount of money to sign ,let’s say a Matt Campbell for shts and giggles,that there’d be enough fans willing to pledge small amounts of money ( 100-1000 ) to help us secure a coach like that.

Now I’m not going to pledge something blind but if I’m assured that the money I donate goes ONLY to a coaching search I’m willing to bet there’s thousands of fans like me that would be willing to step up to the plate to get us out of this nosedive we’ve been in for almost 2 decades.

It’s all about the BOT WANTING to stop this downward spiral we’re in and from what we are hearing from Cribby,Poopscoop and others in the know there are people in top positions that have had enough too…..

Manny is deadman walking.Hopefully there is a search going on through back channels now or will be shortly.Letting him go after UVA hangs 50 on us would be the.perfect time cause there’s a bye week afterwards.

It’s time for drastic changes and as a fan for over 60 years I’m willing to put my money ( such as it is) where my mouth is.I’m pretty sure I’m not alone.

Advertisement
@RVACane - can we have one thread on Mario. Specifically Mario.

Just one to align on this ongoing phenomenon where people with knowledge believe that he is available based on the information given to them. And others with no knowledge arguing that he won’t come based on his Oregon job.

Mario is a pipe dream at this point. We had opportunities to get but blew it. He’s got things rolling at Oregon right now, no way he jeopardizes he career to come here and try to rebuild this dumpster fire.
Disagree. This is the prodigal son coming home. If he gets a commitment from the school that they are serious about turning around the program then he is coming. Former player with strong SoFlo roots who knows the recruiting landscape... if UM matches the $$ then he's coming.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Even if Mario turns out to be a pipe dream if a true search is done with a check in hand for 5 million a year we should be able to get a **** good coach…

Money should NOT be a sticking point cause I showed everyone how easy it is / would be to raise 10 million bucks through smaller donations from fans.
I know someone is going to come up with “ we couldn’t hardly get the IPF built” how we gonna raise this money?But this is different.We’re all tired of this.

I have to believe that if it’s put out there that we need “X” amount of money to sign ,let’s say a Matt Campbell for shts and giggles,that there’d be enough fans willing to pledge small amounts of money ( 100-1000 ) to help us secure a coach like that.

Now I’m not going to pledge something blind but if I’m assured that the money I donate goes ONLY to a coaching search I’m willing to bet there’s thousands of fans like me that would be willing to step up to the plate to get us out of this nosedive we’ve been in for almost 2 decades.

It’s all about the BOT WANTING to stop this downward spiral we’re in and from what we are hearing from Cribby,Poopscoop and others in the know there are people in top positions that have had enough too…..

Manny is deadman walking.Hopefully there is a search going on through back channels now or will be shortly.Letting him go after UVA hangs 50 on us would be the.perfect time cause there’s a bye week afterwards.

It’s time for drastic changes and as a fan for over 60 years I’m willing to put my money ( such as it is) where my mouth is.I’m pretty sure I’m not alone.

You are not.
Count me in.

As I posted last night I’d be surprised to see King play next week. The last couple games it’s been obvious he’s been short hopping throws , no matter how you feel about him he’s never had an issue with that. Well as some people here suspected he hurt his shoulder and knee in previous weeks, and has been playing banged up. There’s things you can do to help subdue if but the kid is legit hurt. He’s a warrior and I respect the **** out of him for trying, but he needs to sit. He doesn’t have to prove anything to anyone .

When I said Msu could be the beginning of the wheels coming off I meant it, there’s a lot of unhappy people from Bot’s, former players and current players. It could definitely get worse.

As for the buyout , it’s chump change. It’s close or even less than what we gave Temple. That’s not even an issue.

TS was puking off and on during the game because he was sick as a dog. Too bad theres not more guys like him and King.

Mario will 100 % be the first call ( shocker) , he’ll probably get the second and third call too.

Next week expect the depth chart to have some changes, some different faces getting more burn. Both Elijah’s being a couple . It’s sad it takes to reaching an epic meltdown before the light goes on. If LT doesn’t play next week officially be concerned. He was supposed to play yesterday.

As of today Manny is on the hot seat imo his hail mary shot to save his job is making wholesale changes, putting in young guys , hoping and praying for a spark/miracle. Because at this point its more a when. not if.
Appreciate the update bro. Has anyone provided a reason in the LT situation?

Advertisement
Back