The nobody gives a crap update

I always hear Lambert, Soffer, Epstein and Dimare. Lambert is a dude. He gets it.
Lambert is a dude but Miller is a Butch guy( as @SWFLHurricane brought up). He’s going to be the biggest change. Guy is the owner of probably the biggest if not one of the biggest property development companies in America. He’ll buy and sell some of these BOT members.

Advertisement
I rather just sacrifice this season and try and find the right coach to have a brighter future. Lots of quality coaching candidates will be available...

Bill o Brien
Joe Brady
Luke Fickell
Eric Beinimey
Graham Harrell
Tony Elliot
Byron Leftwitch
Demeco Ryan's
Jerod Mayo
Mike Elko
Dan landing
Jim Leonhard
Dan Quinn

And this is just the ones who could be available for sure. It's possible a good HC can possibly get fired and be available.

Now as for Mario Cristobal I just don't see why he would be interested? He already has a better job? He built that Oregon program from a 7-5 team to a Top 10 team and now he finally has all of his recruits, you pair that with the fact Oregon has SEC type money, better facilities and their own stadium and I just don't see it happening. Who knows maybe deep down he's a die hard canes fan and wants to return them to glory.

It's a good time to need a HC
This is a terrible list. Elko was down right disrepectful lmfao

Advertisement
That’s the key

He’s going to want to bring in Frank Ponce, Mirabal, Deruyter, and probably keep T-Rob and Likens. That’s a lot of ******* money and that’s not including if he can somehow convince Joe Salave’a to join with.
It’s the only way to truly compete with the elites at this point or the BoT should just accept that this is a mediocre football program.

Would Deruyter follow out here? Mirabal and Ponce are basically no brainers. I’d assume he’d want money to go even bigger at some spots.

I think you just hit on the root cause of a lot of our troubles. How many Bot's? Isn't about one hundred of them? We only have four out of one hundred that care! Thats not going to cut it.

Advertisement
!
Wow lol.. How could Diaz possibly ***** this up? All he had to do was play the kid a little and he would have been happy. I think that LT is probably the best player on the DL right now and Diaz is purposely sitting him because he's a freshman! Get this cancer poor excuse for a football coach the heck of here! Free Leonard Taylor!!!!!!!!!
If the kid hadn't done anything in camp you can understand why he is not playing BUT by all accounts he did great in camp so it absolutely makes zero sense why he is not getting any playing time.

There are a lot that care about football, but there are only a few that matter because they write the checks. There is money and then there’s MONEY.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Like I said, it’s who’s going to write checks. They can chirp, but I’m ultimately it’s guys like Miller that move the needle because he actually donates 40-50 million.
You're right but those other guys are at the table and have the opportunity to persuade him.

Advertisement
Back