The Next Step In Butch's Public Campaign

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Premium
Start leaking potential staff members. Kind of a dicey move if they're employed elsewhere but I trust that Butch has enough PR dexterity to pull it off and to ramp up the public pressure if need be. We know he's already reached out to individuals about potentially joining his all star staff. It'd become increasingly difficult for the BoT to roll their eyes at multiple names.

Advertisement
he already stated that it would be very important to the guys he reached out to to have Miami ties. Looking around the NFL, and some in college, that is potentially a Who's Who list of quality candidates available.

Start leaking potential staff members. Kind of a dicey move if they're employed elsewhere but I trust that Butch has enough PR dexterity to pull it off and to ramp up the public pressure if need be. We know he's already reached out to individuals about potentially joining his all star staff. It'd become increasingly difficult for the BoT to roll their eyes at multiple names.

Get some influential players to say that they support UM interviewing him.

Get some influential players to say that Butch Davis has earned the right not-to-be-denied an interview

Get some influential players to say why Butch Davis shall be the next coach.

He also said he'd like some young, aggressive coaches which I completely agree with...

He knows a lot of people having been in both the NFL and NCAA and now as an analyst visiting all the teams in the country....

It's hard to say who he may have in mind...

he already stated that it would be very important to the guys he reached out to to have Miami ties. Looking around the NFL, and some in college, that is potentially a Who's Who list of quality candidates available.

The BoT and Fake James are trying to kill the program. I am more convinced about this than I ever have. These people are supposed to be intelligent, yet they keep on making dumb moves on purpose.

They hate what the U really stands for. They want to eradicate it at all costs. Bunch of elitist scumbags.

Advertisement
Air power works. "Butch or Bust!" Fly them over campus too. It is important to let them know that we will not go quiet into the night. Also, other candidates need to they are not frigging welcome and that they can expect planes from the start. We must cut the field down until it Butch is the only one who will take it if need be. These creeps did not like being pushed around and will strike back if we give them a chance. Pour it on.

K
He also said he'd like some young, aggressive coaches which I completely agree with...

He knows a lot of people having been in both the NFL and NCAA and now as an analyst visiting all the teams in the country....

It's hard to say who he may have in mind...

The problem with that is that you can't put a man on the spot in the middle of the season. Be a little tough on Ken Dorsey if he has to fend off Butch questions during the run up to next week's game.

Only one person needs to make a phone call and that's Jimmy Johnson. Jimmy knows what Butch brings to the table and I'm sure he can "convince" the powers that be that this is the most logical move.

Advertisement
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't JJ endorse Randy ....
JJ also endorses these:

extenze.jpg

Advertisement
Back