The next Miramar target

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Jermaine Grace

http://www.maxpreps.com/local/playe...&videoid=97ae4151-66a2-44b4-b2ef-a0b617865199

"Grace was arguably the top performer of the day as he showed off his athleticism working at a number of spots on both sides of the ball. He is a natural outside linebacker who covers a great deal of ground and does an excellent job of taking the shortest route necessary to get to the ball when coming downhill. He is able to play on the hip of a receiver or back down the field and stay with them as the play extends and goes vertical or to the outside.*"

He says that getting Howard helped Miami a lot

Advertisement
Seems a likely member of this class. He claims an offer, is a big Miami fan, and friends with Howard. He needs to add some weight but he looks awesome.

There's an interview with him I can't post but he is a very well spoken kid but badly wants a Bama offer.

He's good.

To fill linebacker need next year, we don't necessarily have to leave the Tri-County area. Debo Williams, Matthew Thomas, Michael Deeb, Jermaine Grace.

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];229681 said:
Deeb looks like a Brick Sh*t house

Deeb would be a monster in the middle for us but ive got a bad feeling he will be a gaytor. But we have to get 1 out of deeb, williams, or thomas. That is a must for next years class

Never count out Al Golden. In two years Miami kids will only choose other schools when we don't want them. Golden isn't building a fence around the State of Miami, he is building the great wall.

Advertisement
If I had a choice between Williams and Deeb....give me Williams (but give me Deeb over Grace).

Matt Thomas >>> all of these kids anyways. make sure to get him.

Advertisement
now thats the type of player we need on defense... now of that bull**** running around blocks and hiding...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back