the new negative recruiting pitch

Advertisement
Coaches are telling kids Richt wont be here after next year. Dead serious. Here we go.[/QUO. Its obvious you have never been through the marathon of recruiting. Every coach negatively recruits its the xost of doing business

I am not defending anyone. I am explaining why the situations are completely different.
Understandable, all I'm saying is whenever I see your name in a thread I know something negative about Miami is being said and something about how another team is better at blah blah. That's all man, I'm sure you are a Canes fan with all those posts but I just see a lot of looking over the fence wishing you had something different, maybe this should be a PM on a board like this I don't know.

Understandable, all I'm saying is whenever I see your name in a thread I know something negative about Miami is being said and something about how another team is better at blah blah. That's all man, I'm sure you are a Canes fan with all those posts but I just see a lot of looking over the fence wishing you had something different, maybe this should be a PM on a board like this I don't know.

I just call it like I see it. If someone said something about Butch Jones last year. I wouldn't go out and defend the guy. He was trash. I also think Malzahn is a trash coach, but obviously he runs circles around Mork. When good things happen to the program I acknowledge them. Last year around this time I was very happy with our class and was posting a lot of positive things.

Advertisement
I just call it like I see it. If someone said something about Butch Jones last year. I wouldn't go out and defend the guy. He was trash. I also think Malzahn is a trash coach, but obviously he runs circles around Mork. When good things happen to the program I acknowledge them. Last year around this time I was very happy with our class and was posting a lot of positive things.
Cool I wasn't on the board last year, kind of looked at it to keep up with stuff but didn't have an account, so I was going off what I've seen so far. I disagree about him running circles around Richt( although he did beat Alabama last year) but thats part of the fun of the board to read differing opinions on things. I am definitely looking for better days as a Canes fan though however it ends up happening.

Cool I wasn't on the board last year, kind of looked at it to keep up with stuff but didn't have an account, so I was going off what I've seen so far. I disagree about him running circles around Richt( although he did beat Alabama last year) but thats part of the fun of the board to read differing opinions on things. I am definitely looking for better days as a Canes fan though however it ends up happening.

Me too. I hope it turns around asap lol.

haha offensive players thinking swt Miami could actually be an option once he leaves...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back