The new Miami < The old Miami

CaneMonster

Redshirt Freshman
He canned the entire offensive staff and brought in Blake Baker. It’s the same sales job Golden gave us. Both Coaches with Temple in their resume. I’m sure Richt is somewhere privately laughing his *** off. I hope the next coach is a hard nose, nasty, savage because nice guys have no place in college football.

I knew he was not right when he said after the UNC game that what his team needs is a home game lol. That’s a soft mentality. What happened to us when we didn’t care where the **** the game was played; Home, away, on the moon just line up? Idk man, I still want him to succeed here but if he doesn’t make real personnel changes at the end of the season then he will be gone by the next. These fans can’t and won’t stand for another long drawn saga of the inevitable outcome. A short leach for Diaz.

We should from Alabama and Norte Dame in the late 90’s and early 2000’s. No nepotism to the program, don’t cast a wide net for the search just open up the checkbook and lure the biggest fish with a bevy of experience of how to run a program.

The last five coaching searches were all more of the same. Claiming to be home runs but really strikeouts. Except for Richt which I though was a sensible hire. (Although Preferred Butch).

Advertisement
Image result for its gay gif

He canned the entire offensive staff and brought in Blake Baker. It’s the same sales job Golden gave us. Both Coaches with Temple in their resume. I’m sure Richt is somewhere privately laughing his *** off. I hope the next coach is a hard nose, nasty, savage because nice guys have no place in college football.

I knew he was not right when he said after the UNC game that what his team needs is a home game lol. That’s a soft mentality. What happened to us when we didn’t care where the **** the game was played; Home, away, on the moon just line up? Idk man, I still want him to succeed here but if he doesn’t make real personnel changes at the end of the season then he will be gone by the next. These fans can’t and won’t stand for another long drawn saga of the inevitable outcome. A short leach for Diaz.

We should from Alabama and Norte Dame in the late 90’s and early 2000’s. No nepotism to the program, don’t cast a wide net for the search just open up the checkbook and lure the biggest fish with a bevy of experience of how to run a program.

The last five coaching searches were all more of the same. Claiming to be home runs but really strikeouts. Except for Richt which I though was a sensible hire. (Although Preferred Butch).

I believe that since fans lit the pitch forks over Richt, the admins said "Why the F are we chasing after a veteran coach, when our fans are just going to complain about what they DIDN'T accomplish? (National Title)" So they decided to revert to their old ways or promoting the coordinator/hire a Temple coach. That way, the fans wouldn't have a record to criticize."We are winning this offseason!" was the chant of CIS and most of the fanbase.

I believe that since fans lit the pitch forks over Richt, the admins said "Why the F are we chasing after a veteran coach, when our fans are just going to complain about what they DIDN'T accomplish? (National Title)" So they decided to revert to their old ways or promoting the coordinator/hire a Temple coach. That way, the fans wouldn't have a record to criticize."We are winning this offseason!" was the chant of CIS and most of the fanbase.
Excuse the **** out of us who have higher standards.

The fans were justified in their criticism of Richt, just as much as they are justified in their criticism of Manny. Neither has come close to meeting expectations. And I'm not even talking unreasonable expectations (win an easy division, be competitive in the ACC Championship and Bowl game).

Advertisement
U had me untill the preferred Butch statement, I now feel shamed for reading the first 3 paragraphs

Butch has a keen eye for talent and knows how to develop it; that's why I gave him the nod. I'm so tired of players not being developed around here. Please anyone tell me that Shack, Pinkney, or any of our players playing better now than in the freshmen year? We're going to need a coach, whomever that may be to identify players and develop the **** out of them.

Advertisement
Back