The New Head Coach...........

bambam

Freshman
............should not be a blast from the past. Please relax on the former HCs. As I mentioned on another thread there are options out there that can come here a win right-a-way. Someone else mention Patterson, D'Antoni, and others who are at programs that may never get a realistic chance at a Natty.

My vote is for Ruffin McNeill @ East Carolina. To repeat myself again, AG will make $2.138m this year and McNeill will make $400k. The U can afford to bring in McNeill's staff, keep Coley and Ice, and complete next year. Ask Beamer and Fidora about McNeill. He beat Beamer in a hard fought game and curb-stoomped NC this past weekend. Both of those are likely favored to beat us.

What really was the reason for Barrow leaving? Was the "process" something he didn't think would succeed and didn't want to be part of it's epic failure? Something to think about. I vote for change.............

All former U HCs are not options. Who do you want?

Advertisement
I was visiting family and at the ECU game this weekend. This is a well coached team with an attacking defense. The offense was precise they ran the bubble screenlike 5-6 time (which I not a fan of) with precision timing that actually works.
I would take this coaching staff over ours in a heartbeat.

Advertisement
Back