The new guard

Fly1

Covert Bag Man
is beating the old guard at their own game. The old guard leaks crap to the media to attempt to get momentum or make a situation so toxic, no one will touch it.

Now the new guard doubles down. Ruiz isn't playing games and he presents his case to media tactfully. I'm sure more will come out.

Bye old guard....your days of running the program into the ground are over

Time to get back to dominating

Advertisement
Rotum GIF by South Park

Advertisement
is beating the old guard at their own game. The old guard leaks crap to the media to attempt to get momentum or make a situation so toxic, no one will touch it.

Now the new guard doubles down. Ruiz isn't playing games and he presents his case to media tactfully. I'm sure more will come out.

Bye old guard....your days of running the program into the ground are over

Time to get back to dominating
It’s funny the term you use - “old guard.” - I find it funny because who do they go and leak info to? Fvking old newspaper people. A dying industry.

The new guard - younger and more hip - they go to the podcasters who have the most reach with more eyes & ears (Mike Ryan/LeBatard show).

Advertisement
Ummm, Lemonis tweeted E before W. Do u not remember that? And earlier this season, he gave full support behind Diaz.
And? Every school is “E before W” publicly. It has nothing to do with how they feel about the program and HE IS part of this Colombus crew. He’s just not going to be as vocal as others because that’s not him.

And? Every school is “E before W” publicly. It has nothing to do with how they feel about the program and HE IS part of this Colombus crew. He’s just not going to be as vocal as others because that’s not him.

Bro; wow! Lol.

He said that in response to fans complaining about Diaz &….

U know what, it don’t matter. Have a good one.

Advertisement
If you Lemonis comments in context during the referenced twitter exchange, you will see he did not give Diaz his full endorsement. Not even close.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back