The new Brandon Inniss Thread

Advertisement
No idea what’s going on here, it we desperately need an outside receiver. We have the slot and Tight end covered. Thornton would help, but we need a legit stud on the outside. It’s been a long time since we had that
Exactly. With TVD and everyone else coming back the QB room is set. TE room is set. If Citizen can fully recover from the ACL, Chaney can stay healthy, plus the two young bucks coming in RB will be loaded. Mario got some absolute beasts coming in on the O-Line. Now this leads us to the WR group...oh boy. I just think we need serious help at that position and is without a doubt still the biggest weakness on our team, by far.

Exactly. With TVD and everyone else coming back the QB room is set. TE room is set. If Citizen can fully recover from the ACL, Chaney can stay healthy, plus the two young bucks coming in RB will be loaded. Mario got some absolute beasts coming in on the O-Line. Now this leads us to the WR group...oh boy. I just think we need serious help at that position and is without a doubt still the biggest weakness on our team, by far.
For sure but we need 2-3 full recruiting cycles to completely flip with depth. CMC has started building where its most important on offense is o-line. You can't ice the cake before you bake

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Fletcher and Johnson also.

Been saying this. Honestly it's surprising it didn't happen sooner, they managed to keep their momentum for a little while but he is their Larry Coker.
If Michigan beats u twice in a row that means the guard is changing especially on the trail. Up front Michigan is nasty against UGA I don’t know though lol

Advertisement
Yeah Cooker also took us too 2 National Championships and he is what coach Day is today benefitting from the last head coach slowly, but surely on the downward spiral like were with Cooker.
Facts people don’t see the long haul or if they benefitted from other coaches talent. The wheels coming off very slow but that conference so trash they stay above it in terms of talent. If OSU was in the sec they probably lose four games this season. They are so much more talented than everyone else. Michigan passed them by in the trenches that’s what matters most

Advertisement
Back